Disgusted | Vital Football

Disgusted

Bolshie Budgie

Vital Football Legend
According to a thread on the website associated with a colour, it looks like a man has been attacked with 2 people arrested

I hope the victim recovers ok and the attackers are NOT City fans

Last edited:
Leeds fan slashed and apparently some of our charming fans were chanting about the deaths of two Leeds fans at Galatassary . Again I ask what is happening to our once fine club ? I am so glad I’ve seen what NC is about and no longer go .

Leeds fan slashed and apparently some of our charming fans were chanting about the deaths of two Leeds fans at Galatassary . Again I ask what is happening to our once fine club ? I am so glad I’ve seen what NC is about and no longer go .
These fabs will be punished by the club and rightly so, but donkey in the pitch should have been too

Are they Norwich City fans or people not really interested in football but decided they could have a go at Leeds fans?

If and when they come to court, it will be interesting to find out their backgrounds.