Disgrace | Vital Football

Disgrace

TheApprentice

Vital Youth Team
I thought I'd start a thread to say I have never seen Norwich players so un motivated today I think we looked threatening for about 10 mins max out of the 90!! The players do not feel happy and the fans really aren't happy how much longer do we have to out up with it before even the board come out and say why they have stuck with him for so long ?.
If I was Wes I would want to leave we don't play him when we do it's out of position and as for RWV our record goals order is a striker we are meant to work around him yet we play him on the wing work that one out ? I would like to hear from anyone who is pro Hughton after what they have seen this last season

Rant over

That performance was totally woeful. It will go on while ever Hugh is in charge . He has GOT to be sacked tomorrow

It was so bad tonight but not really that much different to Wigan away last season and some of those other games. Nothing has ever changed under HH.

After about two minutes of watching it I thought here's a bit of advice Hugh, just even get the players to move the ball a bit quicker, we look so lethargic and slow in everything we do, well the list is endless really and it would take a whole page to list everything that is wrong.

Total garbage, I feel embarrassed to be a Norwich fan these days.

NY we have been saying it for months while draining away our hard earned money travelling 1000s of miles for lack lustre performances

thats too late.. we will risk losing yet another game ... one of maybe just 4 that we might win.

With HH in charge it will low key on saturday. We need a boost
Sack him right now. Neil Adams will do much better.

David James said it looked like Fulham were determined to keep a clean sheet tonight.
He also said that we didn't look like our defence was bothered at all.
Bloody disgrace.
3 defenders stopped for Bent's goal hoping for offside.

If Mc Nally was there tonight he must have seen us reach the bottom
and fire CH tonight. I would like him never to set foot at Carrow Road ever again. *

* unless manager of opposition for us to get 3 points.

Hughton has had more chances than a cat with nine lives. This is ridiculous and beyond a joke!!

Drayton Green - 14/1/2014 22:07

If Mc Nally was there tonight he must have seen us reach the bottom
and fire CH tonight. I would like him never to set foot at Carrow Road ever again. *

* unless manager of opposition for us to get 3 points.

McNally was there watching the whole horror show

The pace of our play was pedestrian most of the time.
We can't defend and we can't score.
Commentators are saying it every week. The fans can see it every week.
Why the hell can't the management and the board see it?