Disappearing thread | Vital Football

Disappearing thread

One on relegation. Where is it?
I asked for it to be deleted, as the thread title was causing bad karma IMO. You may disagree, but I've always been superstitious.

Feel free to start another one though. Maybe rename this one.. "The Relegation Thread". Not that hideous title "Relegation, not a chance" bollocks that Kev served up, which since then has seen us fail to pick up a single point.

No thread should ever be removed because another poster doesn't like it. Where does that end ? Thread's not about footy should be in off topic and for example threads started when we were in danger of being liquidated by fans of other teams taking the piss were rightly binned but apart from that stuff from fellow tics should stay where they are, no matter if we agree or not.

No thread should ever be removed because another poster doesn't like it. Where does that end ? Thread's not about footy should be in off topic and for example threads started when we were in danger of being liquidated by fans of other teams taking the piss were rightly binned but apart from that stuff from fellow tics should stay where they are, no matter if we agree or not.

I always thought that was the idea of a forum. To share your own POV. People may agree. Others disagree.