Ding Dong... | Vital Football

Ding Dong...

Spooks

Vital Champions League
Taggart finally goes.

Now is the time for a summer of stability where we nail our first choice transfer targets early doors whilst both the scum and Chelski face all the distractions and transitions that come with overhauling both staff and players.

Let's use this moment to really ram home our advantage.

BBC Radio Manchester ?@bbcradiomanc

#MUFC have confirmed that Sir Alex #Ferguson will retire as the Manager of the club at the end of this season.

Cue the airwaves clogging today.

Many, many gobby scum fans weren't even born when he took over.

They've known nothing else.

Whoever they choose, I don't expect a decline, but it will be intriguing who they go for. Personally, my dream ticket is David Moyes and Tony Pulis.

LongsightM13 ?@LongsightBlues

Alex Ferguson. Manchester City Football Club accepts your complete and unconditional surrender.

This one made me smile.

Bollox, that means he goes out as Championship winner.

On the plus side it means he doesn't fancy winning the title next season.

Thought he might have had some unfinished business in Europe but maybe he realises that winning the European Cup one more time is a bit further away than he'd imagined. At least he is a realist.

Step forward Mr Moyes - Phil Neville anybody?

kennyclementstache - 8/5/2013 09:47

Bollox, that means he goes out as Championship winner.

On the plus side it means he doesn't fancy winning the title next season.

Thought he might have had some unfinished business in Europe but maybe he realises that winning the European Cup one more time is a bit further away than he'd imagined. At least he is a realist.

Step forward Mr Moyes - Phil Neville anybody?

I think that was always likely to be the case. Interesting thought, Kenny. Prehaps Giggs would be further up the order than Neville?
I don't think it will happen, but I hope the senior management don't oblige the press about Don Roberto, and the Surly One misses out on his final target.

For all the pain we have been through due to him, and much as we all hate Nited , rise above it all and show Sir Alex some respect.

His achievements will never be equalled , and like it or not have been remarkable.

A hard act to follow. It would seem logical for them to appoint someone who has a better record than SAF, and therefore that severely narrows their choice. Only Mourinho has a better win record than SAF. When he was at Chelsea he had 64 consecutive home league matches in the Premiership without defeat - a record. When He was at Inter, he won the Scudetto by 10 points in both seasons, even though AC Milan and Juventus had far larger budgets. As a City fan, I'd be happier if they went for Moyes, rather than Mourinho (or Klopp).

Seriously I reckon this would be a suicide role to be the next manager after Taggart. This will definitely bring some unstable times to the Rags, so much so I'm crying :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

:132:

I think if we had lost the title last season he would have gone then and things just wont be the same without the old bastard.

I hope they get Jose and he spends a shed load of money

I respect his achievements but not him personally as he is a mean spirited curmudgeonly old git.

Any odds being offered on Mancini being the next manager at the Swamp :eek:h no:

Oh and stand by for the media **nk fest over Taggart today. Love how the media hacks are banging on about the need for the next manager to have a 'strong personality' when this is something they've been taking Mancini's legs out from under him for ages.

Loving the instability and the uncertainty? waiting ages for this. Ages.