Dignitas trip. | Vital Football

Dignitas trip.

hindleymonwafc

Vital Champions League
Due to the high levels of despondency on here I'm thinking of running a coach to the Swiss facility.....I will drive to bring the coach back obvs. I think it may well be heavily over subscribed so book early campers.

Price....£ 80 ( 1 way ).
Or..£ 85 ( return for any miserable bastard that cheers up en-route ).

Let me know...1st come, 1st served.

I'm assuming you've started this thread after having just watched the highlights and Jamie Jones' 'attempt' at saving their goal.

Due to the high levels of despondency on here I'm thinking of running a coach to the Swiss facility.....I will drive to bring the coach back obvs. I think it may well be heavily over subscribed so book early campers.

Price....£ 80 ( 1 way ).
Or..£ 85 ( return for any miserable bastard that cheers up en-route ).

Let me know...1st come, 1st served.
Last minute cancellation available?

I reckon this thread is in bad taste and should be removed immediately, that said look who started the thread.....Says it all.

Try ringing Lancashire Fire Brigade when your chip pan catches fire.

Administration will never take the place of belonging. Beaurocrats love boxes to put people and areas in but these areas bear no resemblance to historic palatinate boundaries. They are for fire brigade and police purposes only....in other words admin.

Looking at the Duchy of Lancaster website it confirms these relatively new administration areas were never intended to supercede these palatinate counties and they do not.

We are county palatine of Lancashire.

PS.....not had a chip pan for 30 years.

Administration will never take the place of belonging. Beaurocrats love boxes to put people and areas in but these areas bear no resemblance to historic palatinate boundaries. They are for fire brigade and police purposes only....in other words admin.

Looking at the Duchy of Lancaster website it confirms these relatively new administration areas were never intended to supercede these palatinate counties and they do not.

We are county palatine of Lancashire.

PS.....not had a chip pan for 30 years.
Being a Rangers mon I would have thought that you would have used it for your Mars bars.So where are you living administratively speaking?