Digital Fans Forum - Watch It HERE! | Vital Football

Digital Fans Forum - Watch It HERE!

The advantage of doing it this way is that the stupid arse questions should be filtered out before being asked

Did notice a few favourates where in the chosen questions though. Including one that the questionnaire should have known the answer to already.....

I never saw a quiz?

I included it on the opening post before sharing the link to this thread on Social Media, with the hope that a few more people would do the quiz when they clicked on this thread.

Yep, it was very well done. Nice and slick, no problems with the feed either.

Can't remember the exact figures but Liam saying we'd gone from 9-10,000 @ £12/head to 3,000 @ £8/head shows the massive drop-off (not that we didn't know it'd be a big drop-off but good to put some figures to it).

It's very reassuring to hear the leaders of the club talk in such a positive way despite the obvious difficulties at the moment.

It is very reassuring to know that the club is in the best hands possible during these turbulent times.

Yep, it was very well done. Nice and slick, no problems with the feed either.

Can't remember the exact figures but Liam saying we'd gone from 9-10,000 @ £12/head to 3,000 @ £8/head shows the massive drop-off (not that we didn't know it'd be a big drop-off but good to put some figures to it).

I'm going to question those figures, slightly - not that I think the club isn't struggling financially, btw.

Presumably the 9,000 - 10,000 @ £12 includes season-ticket holders and pay-on-the-gate fans? I.e. all paying customers for any given match.

Equally, presumably, the £3000 @ £8 per head is just the iFollow income per match. Surely we need to include the 4000, or so, season-tickets in there as well for a comparison?

Obviously, lots of other match-day income lost as well.

I'm going to question those figures, slightly - not that I think the club isn't struggling financially, btw.

Presumably the 9,000 - 10,000 @ £12 includes season-ticket holders and pay-on-the-gate fans? I.e. all paying customers for any given match.

Equally, presumably, the £3000 @ £8 per head is just the iFollow income per match. Surely we need to include the 4000, or so, season-tickets in there as well for a comparison?

Obviously, lots of other match-day income lost as well.
I think the 4,000 has shrunk a bit, but also if you take the view that for every match a season ticket holder is accruing say a £3 credit (I've no idea what the amount is) in the bank then you have to consider this as well.

I think the 4,000 has shrunk a bit, but also if you take the view that for every match a season ticket holder is accruing say a £3 credit (I've no idea what the amount is) in the bank then you have to consider this as well.

A fair point, but I still don't think it's an entirely accurate picture.