diggerman | Vital Football

diggerman

mos60

Vital 1st Team Regular
Well, diggerman, what do you think! I think it will be a 5-0 thrashing to the Millers!

Knowing Boro and our inconsistencies , you could well be right.

Personally though , i reckon a 2-2 draw - though hopefully it'll be an away win.
We do have a decent away record up to now this season.

Personal, I think it will be a draw, maybe a 1-1. It should be a good game. What do you think?

We should be winning our home games shouldn't we.

But I think Saturday is going to be a very difficult game so a draw would be a good result

We are quite good at catching sides on the break , so tend to get (some) decent results away from home.
Must admit though , you seem to be setting into this division pretty well - had some decent results.

Obviously a win for Boro would be great (for me) , but i'd happily take a point right now.

There you might have us - we are great at pushing up but we do panic a little in defence still (and I don't know why). So you could catch us on the break...

Kari Arnason had a poor game last week - I thought Craig Morgan had a poor first half yesterday (for him) though how the heck he got into the position he did to make the Brighton goalie pull off a great save from him, I won't ever know! He usually gets a nose bleed if he passes the half-way line.

So, if all goes to plan they should both be on the top of their game next Saturday!