Did you vote for Brexit to change things? | Vital Football

Did you vote for Brexit to change things?

All Tory and Brexit supporters on here are keeping their silence. Wonder why.

Because we can see how much it gets to people like you and not being nasty folk don't want to cause any more distress.

For the record if there was a general election tomorrow I would cast my vote for the party that winds you up the most, whoever that may be.

I would also vote for Brexit again for the same reasons and ofcourse my beautiful blue passport.

Because we can see how much it gets to people like you and not being nasty folk don't want to cause any more distress.

For the record if there was a general election tomorrow I would cast my vote for the party that winds you up the most, whoever that may be.

I would also vote for Brexit again for the same reasons and ofcourse my beautiful blue passport.
I understand there are connoisseur clubs and websites for this sort of special interest.

Not putting you down, but as person from Hindley, like me, I do not understand how you can look at people like Johnson, Kwatang, Owen Patterson, Liam Fox, Rees-Mogg, and even Truss. Then reach the conclusion that they are just like us, share the same background, have had the same life and education chances, understand my life and share the same work experiences.
We all have aspirations and want to better ourselves, not sure the Tories are looking out for me.

Why would you vote for the Social Democrat Party?

I haven't reached any conclusion that they are just like me , they aren't and I don't give a shit for any of them blue, red ,green or whatever. Indeed you are from Hindley and are nothing like me( thank god for that I hear you cry ) so don't pigeon hole yourself.

You may be right on the parent thing as no insult to their memory was meant but you can't change history.

I haven't reached any conclusion that they are just like me , they aren't and I don't give a shit for any of them blue, red ,green or whatever. Indeed you are from Hindley and are nothing like me( thank god for that I hear you cry ) so don't pigeon hole yourself.

You may be right on the parent thing as no insult to their memory was meant but you can't change history.
So why do you think those mentioned will look out for you, act in your best interest, and run the country for the many not the few.

Only difference is the vegan thing.

This is what your mates in the Tory Party have done for you
https://kamikwasi.tax/

Considering the question posed in the thread title ... I wonder how many people were voting for privatising the NHS when they voted for what was written (£350m a week to the NHS) on the bus.

1664799787144.png