Did Willock make it onto grass this morning????? | Vital Football

Did Willock make it onto grass this morning?????

Cookiejar

Vital Reserves Team
Does anyone know if Mr Willock joined Barry Fuller in making it onto the grass again this morning or is he still "2 weeks away"???

Cracked his kneecap playing v Bolton, but for some reason Evans didn’t want to release that info. Maybe Kettners knows more?

I agree totally sunny - when I made remarks and suggestions and gave info on lads recovering from injuries it always pissed me off that so many folk found it hilarious that lads got injured. Some of the injuries are career threatening . Would you laugh if you got injured and were unable to work again and provide for your family ?? Do you think they want to sit on the side lines and watch their career disappear down the pan.?

... and no he’s not on the grass just yet he’s only just taken the brace off he will need to strengthen the leg improve balance and learn to walk properly first before he can run
Bang on Kettners, I spoke with him prior to the Southend game and not only was he a really nice guy but also extremely frustrated about his injury

That’s bollocks Bromley as other players who have suffered have had the piss taken out of them repeatedly on this board

I agree totally sunny - when I made remarks and suggestions and gave info on lads recovering from injuries it always pissed me off that so many folk found it hilarious that lads got injured. Some of the injuries are career threatening . Would you laugh if you got injured and were unable to work again and provide for your family ?? Do you think they want to sit on the side lines and watch their career disappear down the pan.?
I laugh about the fact that my leg was crushed in a road accident in my 20's by a "white van man" driving badly (like the tv advert). It ruined 10 years of my life, re -broke 3 times and I suffer permanent pain and disability with accompanying back problems as one leg is shorter than the other. Hence I make a light hearted joke about Willock.

I don't apoglogise and I'd swap my situation with his in an instant.

Get over it.

I laugh about the fact that my leg was crushed in a road accident in my 20's by a "white van man" driving badly (like the tv advert). It ruined 10 years of my life, re -broke 3 times and I suffer permanent pain and disability with accompanying back problems as one leg is shorter than the other. Hence I make a light hearted joke about Willock.

I don't apoglogise and I'd swap my situation with his in an instant.

Get over it.
Do you walk round in circles now?

Apologies if that offends ?