derby V Forest - Match Thread sponsored by The Freedom Party | Vital Football

derby V Forest - Match Thread sponsored by The Freedom Party

Apollyon

Vital Football Legend
Ok, so it’s the much loved match against the sheep. I’m going to try and play this down throughout this match thread (well until I hit the end bit where I make a prediction) because I don’t fancy our chances. Our depleted defensive options leaves me feeling cold.

I'm not going to list who is unavailable, because it makes for sad reading. I’ll tell you who probably are not going to play for the sheep, Joe Ledley, George Evans and Bradley Johnson. Striker Mason Bennett is expected to remain sidelined until the new year with a hamstring injury.

giphy.gif

We know anything can happen in these games, and that is the hope I will be holding on to come 19:45.

Ill be watching from the comfort of my armchair with the dulcet tones of Fray filling my ears. I want to experience just what it is like to be in the shoes of such great posters as FF59 and young Sniffz.

As we have said a few times over the last 24 hours, we need to be attacking tonight, otherwise we will probably get a pasting.

Hopefully Carvalho will be toasty in the thermal pants I sent him, and he can get us going and Grabban on to the score sheet.

Its cold, so cold.

Tonights match sponsor The Freedom Party of Austria. They had heard about a Forest Forum that shared their far right views, and so came knocking. I didn’t have the heart to tell them it wasn’t Vital Forest but was actually a private forum with one owner and no ads, where Freedom of speech is very much alive and kicking.

I am going to predict the toilets getting smashed up and Lolley tearing them a new arsehole

5-2 to the famous team.

Last edited:
I can't believe the clique are still going on with those fishy nonsense posts.

We need more right wing posts to bring the quality members back in their droves

Halcyon days of arguments and legal action are just around the corner Ingy

Don't suppose there is any chance of Fox or Dawson being back tonight? Worried about our defense but apparently Frank Lampard's Derby are shaky at the back too, could be in for another 5-5!

No idea how to call this one chaps so I'll go with 1-1.

If we lose then the wrist-slashers will be out in force; if we win we'll be Prem-bound. What will the consensus be if we draw? Well? WELL?

No answer from the clique? Thought as much. Toodlepip :tophat:

Ok, so it’s the much loved match against the sheep. I’m going to try and play this down throughout this match thread (well until I hit the end bit where I make a prediction) because I don’t fancy our chances. Our depleted defensive options leaves me feeling cold.

I'm not going to list who is unavailable, because it makes for sad reading. I’ll tell you who probably are not going to play for the sheep, Joe Ledley, George Evans and Bradley Johnson. Striker Mason Bennett is expected to remain sidelined until the new year with a hamstring injury.

giphy.gif

We know anything can happen in these games, and that is the hope I will be holding on to come 19:45.

Ill be watching from the comfort of my armchair with the dulcet tones of Fray filling my ears. I want to experience just what it is like to be in the shoes of such great posters as FF59 and young Sniffz.

As we have said a few times over the last 24 hours, we need to be attacking tonight, otherwise we will probably get a pasting.

Hopefully Carvalho will be toasty in the thermal pants I sent him, and he can get us going and Grabban on to the score sheet.

Its cold, so cold.

Tonights match sponsor The Freedom Party of Austria. They had heard about a Forest Forum that shared their far right views, and so came knocking. I didn’t have the heart to tell them it wasn’t Vital Forest but was actually a private forum with one owner and no ads, where Freedom of speech is very much alive and kicking.

I am going to predict the toilets getting smashed up and Lolley tearing them a new arsehole

5-2 to the famous team.

In the interests of intersite harmony - can we just focus on the game?

No need to bring any other site or poster into the equation.

Derby are clear favourites, they have won their last 3 games at PP against us by an aggregate score of 6-0 & I'm worried by our depleted defence, given that Derby are a pacy attacking side.

I hope we take the game to them, but keep calm heads..... don't want Keith Stroud to be the one to determine the result as we are pretty poor on the disciplinary front.

I went for 0-0 - probably the least likely result!

Can certainly see both sides scoring OKD. AK has been pretty coy on Dawson and Fox this past week so I'm guessing one or both have a chance of making it which would be a huge boost.

Derby's defence is leakier than Apollyon's gaper after a night at MemSaab so there should be chances for Grabbz, Lollz and Carvz.

Can certainly see both sides scoring OKD. AK has been pretty coy on Dawson and Fox this past week so I'm guessing one or both have a chance of making it which would be a huge boost.

Derby's defence is leakier than Apollyon's gaper after a night at MemSaab so there should be chances for Grabbz, Lollz and Carvz.

AK is always pretty coy on injuries.... Fox has been back in training a couple of times since the initial foot injury, but it has flared up again.

I'd be shocked if Dawson was fit, we know it was a hamstring injury & looked pretty bad, the way he hobbled off - so, can't see him being back for another few weeks.

Hope I'm wrong & one or both are fit, as I prefer Robinson at LB.

A forest player will be sent off today.

That is my prediction.

I'm going for Osborn as a guess but with this ref and against this bunch it could be anyone really.

A forest player will be sent off today.

That is my prediction.

I'm going for Osborn as a guess but with this ref and against this bunch it could be anyone really.

Bound to be a defender Popey.... hope I'm wrong, but we don't seem to do well when Keith Stroud is the ref.

think we are owed a performance after preston but when have we ever got a result and a performance at the same time. hope we have done our homework, keep our discipline and at least take point off the shaggers. would love to see lolly and carv torment the bastads

More than a touch of the Desmond about this result. 2-2.

Mistakeogh is long overdue doing something stupid & cant see him being able to deal with Lolz & Carv.

If our defence wasn’t so crippled & they weren’t such a bunch of dirty stinking cheats I’d say we’d smash them. Much as I have my misgivings about Krankz & his dour, hands in pockets nature he should have more than enough to be able to deal with the tactics of fat frank.

On the point of fat I hope their & our fat pitch invaders manage to keep themselves off the pitch as that’d be a nice change.

As predicted earlier in the season I can see a lively fisting from Heffz which will endear him to many of our fans despite the well documented defensive issues.

It’s their cup final as Derby as a whole city never mind just the football will always be in our shadow. Just need to manage the nerves & have a plan & stick to it as Fat franks naievety will be easily exploited as he gets his first real taste of our much superior spunk.

Looking forward to their flag display as well I’m sure that’ll be every bit as intimidating as the sheep masks... & equally as classy as the Forza organised display from our good selves.