Derby county | Vital Football

Derby county

Pie eyed

Vital Youth Team
Well double standards from them lot again EFL wash hands and third party judges take no action seems if you have ex England captain it’s a 12 point start if only we had brought sir Brian robson out of retirement last season

Someone said Derbys chief executive has some connection to the EFL or similar apparently. So yes Derby immune to any EFL rules.

Barnsley and Middlesbrough already stepping up legal action and this time they are right. Sheff Wed rightly got done for the same offence. We got found not guilty yet still got punished

Derby sold their stadium for twice its valuation to try to avoid FFP. Which would have meant they breached FFP and been deducted 12 points.

Derbys chief executive was made a member of the EFL board, so the rules go out the window for them now, so not surprised theyve been let off.

Smells like a Trevor Brooking, West Ham and Sheff Utd escapade to me with a silent waft of underhand corruption......again. The football authorities have really shown themselves to be merciless cowards when it comes to the 'smaller' clubs over the last 10 years or so when the money has been ramped up. It wouldn't surprise me if promotion and relegation is eventually done away with and the leagues get to hand pick who they want in their leagues. If you have a large fan base but haven't won or challenged for anything since the 1930's but live on some notion that you are still a big club because you are the only one in the city then you are in.

I don't know masses about the case, but I did read that Derby had written permission from the EFL that they could go through with the stadium sale
It was only later that the EFL changed its mind and tried to charge them.if that's the case there's no way they should have been charged in the first place imo

No real knowledge of the finer details of this one but I suspect Barnsley will be appealing so they can stay up again at another clubs expense. No they’ll try and bill derby for doing so too. An absolute embarrassment. They should be concentrating on themselves given they’ll failed to pay their debts to the previous owner and are being taken to court. Tossers.

I don't know masses about the case, but I did read that Derby had written permission from the EFL that they could go through with the stadium sale
It was only later that the EFL changed its mind and tried to charge them.if that's the case there's no way they should have been charged in the first place imo

They approved the sale but apparently the valuation was carried out by the owners mate and no independent. Had they sold it for true valuation there would have been no complaints. Would 40m been enough to cover FFP losses, surely?

Derby have been very, very lucky here.

Surely FFP is over now and not sure how a salary cap can be introduced.

Whether Derby had written permission from the EFL or not they absolutely broke FFP with this ridiculous revaluation of their ground no question. The "independent" panel should either sanction Derby for it or sanction the EFL publically for it.
Seems a case of nothing to see here let's all move on. The only standard these charlatans have are double.
The fact that Derby continue to break FFP by signing Rooney as a coach to avoid his huge salary being counted towards FFP and that his massive salary is funded by the club shirt sponsor in return for him wearing the 32 shirt must also be OK as well ?

Whether Derby had written permission from the EFL or not they absolutely broke FFP with this ridiculous revaluation of their ground no question. The "independent" panel should either sanction Derby for it or sanction the EFL publically for it.
Seems a case of nothing to see here let's all move on. The only standard these charlatans have are double.
The fact that Derby continue to break FFP by signing Rooney as a coach to avoid his huge salary being counted towards FFP and that his massive salary is funded by the club shirt sponsor in return for him wearing the 32 shirt must also be OK as well ?

No doubt with some brown envelopes changing hands between them & the corrupt tw@ts in EFL Towers.....Nice one Mr Parry

No doubt with some brown envelopes changing hands between them & the corrupt tw@ts in EFL Towers.....Nice one Mr Parry
If it was still "Frank Lampards Derby" they would have been awarded extra points by the EFL as an apology - bent the feckin lot of em