Derby County in the playoffs- good or bad? | Page 7 | Vital Football

Derby County in the playoffs- good or bad?

I did enjoy this one. Sounds very familiar

i absolutely depise this league, i cant believe people thought it would be easy and nice to win some games or nice to see go to some new grounds ( most of them absolutely terrible)

the league is terrible and the worst bit is we belong here because we are terrible as well. the way oxfords second goal just played through us is utterly embarrasing we made them look like barcelona.

we have no direction as a club, it was all so predictable after watching our movement all summer you could spot it coming from a mile off. going to be a long season

2182 days since they last beat us. Given they’ve got to get through a couple of rounds of the fa cup as well I don’t see us playing them anytime soon.

Last edited:
2182 days since they last beat us. Given they’ve got to get through a couple of rounds of the fa cup as well I don’t see us playing them anytime soon.
They used to bang on about how long we weren't in the PL, how long is it since they were now?

Yes, pop one and thats what you get.

Don't have two though, you won't be able to pee standing up for a week
Being from a blue nosed family Ive always been aware of thier under achievements all my life and it puzzled me to a degree why Villa are so dominant.
The new owners there, despite the presumably devisive Rooney appointment seem more clued up than most that have owned the club and seem to be investing properly behind the scenes ,much as we do.

are blues sleeping giants?
Potentially. At present in terms of ‘size’ they are no bigger than we are but the fan base is there for them to be able to eclipse Villa. Think of them like Man City pre the current ownership only Blues have been average to shit for decades longer than City were.

Potentially. At present in terms of ‘size’ they are no bigger than we are but the fan base is there for them to be able to eclipse Villa. Think of them like Man City pre the current ownership only Blues have been average to shit for decades longer than City were.
yeahh for sure. I was just looking ahead and thinking they could be a competitor in the Midlands, in the sense of the transfer market etc. I said last season our realistic goal over the next few seasons is to establish ourselves as THE top club in the Midlands, that should cement us as a top ten club ..in theory :)