Derby County (h): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Derby County (h): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE!

Draper for me. Not Scotimp type of analysis but since Rheady the best CF display. Akinde could win a few contests 2-3/10 but they would come off shoulders and back of the head and end up anywhere. Hopper could win a few free kicks and hold up okay 3 to 4 times in ten. House is a closing down CF but his timing in the air up front is an area to work on 2/10. Probably because previously he wasn't a CF. Makama can lay a few balls off and has had varying impacts in matches 2-3 wins out of ten.

Now, Freddie Draper's performance yesterday was in the 5-6 out of ten contests. Timing wad good, strength and combative effort was good, his touch wasn't always on point but there were some great layoffs. Only based on one match viewed, but if that continues, he will be in demand.

By the way Rheady was an 8/10, Arsene Wenger told me.

Data brought to you by Jivinstats in association with Mike Basset!!

I agree about our central defenders deserving this plaudits, but I'm going for Joe Taylor: those tremendous runs at their defence were the most exciting sight seen at our place in ages!

Excellent team display.

But Jackson for me, apart from losing a header early on which luckily there striker headed straight at Jenssen he was superb in throwing his body in the way of shots and keeping cool and dealing with all the defensive situations.

Honourable mention for Mitchell and Draper, best games I have seen them both play.

Could be a few for sure, draper super and Hamilton superb. Has to be Jackson or Mitchell and honestly think they are so good together. For this reason only I’m giving to Mitchell and that is the tackle where his pace was electric was unreal and the passion when he kicked the ball out at the end made me jump out my seat. Said it before, Millwall have missed a trick.

As per Chartist, I'm going for Taylor. Yes, his finishing was unfortunate but the way he cut through Derby at will must have given our boys a lift each time and worried their defence.

I thought the keeper was sound. A lot of those shots were hit with venom and he held them. Also was good in the air, again plucking everything in the air, safely. Jensen for me.

@imps1, @Chesterimp, @plumbob, @Randyimp, @Scrimp, @Chimpimp, @Long suffering Imp, @berksimps, @Imp2stone, @impsimps, @bonsonshead, @elkimp, @Richard 332, @PerthImp, @hulloutpost, @DEEPING IMP, @Jivin Imp, @Scotimp, @Chartist, @bbh 11, @Mackers67, @Riiiiik, @Rottweiler, @Davidimp, @57harry, @Norfolk Imp, @Croozey, @johnolbe, and @Franky73, you can now vote for your Man of the Match on the link provided below!