Derby County Fan Comments | Page 2 | Vital Football

Derby County Fan Comments

Quality;

"In fairness i thought that we were noisier until they sang "champions of Europe, you"ll never sing that" and that just destroyed us. There were grown men crying near me.

You're only here for the free flags," sang the Forest fans. Top banter."

I enjoy chants and songs that belong to one club. Forest have "Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that" "City Ground" as well as "Lost that loving Feeling".

I think nothing provides an atmosphere more than your own song.

Went to see Bohemian Rhapsody the other night. I didn't realise at the time that Queen deliberately produced songs that the crowd could join in. I thought "We Will Rock You" with its clap on third beat would fit with a football crowd song, along with Radio Ga Ga with its double clap.

Any thoughts on words to these beats or songs/chants that are made for terrace banter.

Holiday Inn is situated a sweets throw from the stadium , literally on the corner.
Premier inn riverside or oaklands bit further out us supposed to be decent.

Premier Inn unsure whether they wil have availability for parking, which could be an issue.

Tried Holiday Inn - £425 per room - I did ask whether she was quoting for CP?

Or whether she was selling me the hotel?

Premier Inn unsure whether they wil have availability for parking, which could be an issue.

Don't forget to pick up £200 when you pass Go though chap!

Lol wow, assume that's a mixture of Christmas and proximity to the ground.

Afraid I can't help anymore, you'll need to rely on Google, unless you want a country house.

Thanks for the help... sorted at another Hotel, 2 rooms about 2 miles away with free parking & under £150.... leaving plenty of pennies for my Guinness, Lager, Red Wine, Gin & Tonic and Port & Brandy addictions (mood permitting).

Client has just dropped off a bottle of vintage Port and a nice 'M&S' Topped Brie - awesome (whilst I don't currently have a cholesterol problem, there appears a fair chance in the coming few weeks)!

I just checked trains for Boxing Day and there are none running from Thetford , i was just going to walk up the train station on the day as normally one every half hour or so to Norwich so it's a good job i checked!
Thankfully buses are running but it doesn't get into Norwich until 1.30.
Better have a few before i leave then !

I just checked trains for Boxing Day and there are none running from Thetford , i was just going to walk up the train station on the day as normally one every half hour or so to Norwich so it's a good job i checked!
Thankfully buses are running but it doesn't get into Norwich until 1.30.
Better have a few before i leave then !
Might be wise to eat your quarter of sweets before the game chap!