Derby away predictions | Page 5 | Vital Football

Derby away predictions

Classic Wigan - dominate and create a hatful of chances, miss them all, bring on Naismith to be ultra defensive and save the point, then lose... hands up if you didn’t see that coming? now if you’ve got your hand in the air then you’re either a liar or an idiot.

More to do with the fact that kipre coming on turned us from being solid at the back to nervy. His attempts to clear those corners in the last few minutes were embarrassing

Not using it as an excuse I'm just saying that over a long period they have been good at home and their results at home THIS season have also been decent. However, like I said I fancy us for a win.

Typically though, like every other opposition team we face they're 'shit' apparently.
Go on, I dare you to tell me they weren’t shit?

I’m always right, just accept it and this place would be far more peaceful.

Should've won that. Had the better of the chances and again looked completely inept in front of goal.

Williams Mom again, by a mile this time.

After 90 minutes I still had no idea what the formation was but at least it wasn't just a load of long balls. Team selection was again very odd, and the subs were far too late to make an impact. No specific criticism for Garner or Naismith though. They didn't have time to even get properly warmed up.

No points again against very weak opposition, again. How long does this have to go on before questions are asked of Cook at a higher level than us lot?

Derby were shit, most of their fans had gone and we still manage to lose - FFS how much more of this do we have to endure

If you’re going to play Garner up on his own why wouldn’t you try Joffy?
Time to change this arse shit tactic of playing any fucker up top on their own. Get Garner on with Moore with Lowe and Pilks left and right with Williams and and Windass in the middle. Please at least give this a go. There's nothing left to lose in away games now.

Yes Derby were shit tonight. I'm not too proud to admit it, unlike most. No need to get on your high horse. Expected them to be better. We played well though.

The team played well as a whole from defence to midfield just up front where the confidence is not showing ironically Massey probably had his best game of the season but his radar was well off Lowe should of had two the second a good save the first well what can one say

Am in a pub in Aston on Trent with a load of Derby fans who are amazed they won having played that shit.
Opposition view is that we played well and should have won easy but our strikers are awful and crazy to go so defensive last 10 when if we pushed a draw would have been our worst outcome.....hmmmm ?
Can't disagree with them !

We don't have a striker who is going to get near double figures. Moore is isolated most of the time and hasn't looked like scoring.

Watched live and thought the midfield 3 were great. Williams stood out, but McLeod and Morsy were really solid. Good switching of play to the overlapping full backs. Moore worked hard, but not sure if he's the answer for how we play at the moment, though he held the ball up well and tried to link up play.

Not sure about Lowe, but wonder if he would be better through the middle, as Moore doesn't seem to have the pace to trouble defences... Maybe Geldhart should have had a chance tonight.

Turning point for me was Mulgrew going off. Not blaming kipre but he does slip a lot in the box. But we didn't seem as organised towards the end