Departing players | Vital Football

Departing players

Gills93

Vital Squad Member
A few noticeable absentees today, Malone Hawkins and Nadesan, I’m expecting the three to depart in the summer. I thought Max Clark being dropped could point to him moving on also.

Last edited:
The retained list in the next week or two will give us an indication of how drastic an overhaul were going to get. I suspected 3 or 4 under contract may well be told their chances here will be limited.

The LB position is a place we need to sort. Malone is clearly off, Clark (judging by yesterday) seems to be not in Clems plans but I'm not sure Ogie is disciplined enough to play LB in a four.

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Clark and Malone move on and a new LB come in.

On the right again, Hutton was brought in primarily as a WB and looks less comfortable defensively and offers less of a threat offensively as a RB in a four than at RWB.

Last edited:
A few noticeable absentees today, Malone Hawkins and Nadesan, I’m expecting the three to depart in the summer. I thought Max Clark being dropped could point to him moving on also.
Malone - Dentistry and Hawkins - Personal matter to deal with were the reason for their absence. I wouldn't be surprised if they did depart but yesterday's absence was explained.

Malone - Dentistry and Hawkins - Personal matter to deal with were the reason for their absence. I wouldn't be surprised if they did depart but yesterday's absence was explained.
Fair play, seems a weird one but given players have played through worse. He was with the players at the end of the game.