Delete account | Vital Football

Delete account

C_McNamara

Vital Youth Team
Does anyone know if there is anyway to delete your account ?

I have checked settings but not seen anything yet ?

Just contact me, I can do it. Would rather not delete you though!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just contact me, I can do it. Would rather not delete you though!!!!!!!!!!!!
If he so desires just reset his password without letting him know what it is so that he can't log on.
I'm pretty sure you can scale back access privileges as well.

If he so desires just reset his password without letting him know what it is so that he can't log on.
I'm pretty sure you can scale back access privileges as well.

No, if people want to be removed, it is their right. I'd just not login again personally, but it is your right as a user to have all your details removed (not that you leave any details other than an email address really!)

No, if people want to be removed, it is their right. I'd just not login again personally, but it is your right as a user to have all your details removed (not that you leave any details other than an email address really!)

Clearly the TOR's need to be adjusted because you are setting an administrative nightmare precedent. Delete one or two posts but you should just reduce his access privileges.
What happens to the peoples posts who quoted him along the way?

Clearly the TOR's need to be adjusted because you are setting an administrative nightmare precedent. Delete one or two posts but you should just reduce his access privileges.
What happens to the peoples posts who quoted him along the way?

We don't remove all the posts, just at a users request, the user. It is what is required legally.