Dele Alli | Page 3 | Vital Football

Dele Alli

If he's worth 120 what would Levy want to let him go. Massive loss to the club if he went. Almost priceless really. 200 mil would be my minimum.

He goes missing far too often and doesn't have nearly enough in his locker to leave a massive hole if he should leave that a better equipped player could replace, while offering greater consistency and sustained offensive threat. Alli is good when he gets it right but for me those occasions are too few, brief and far between. If £200m were offered for him I would bite the hand off of the buyer. He is expendable.

He goes missing far too often and doesn't have nearly enough in his locker to leave a massive hole if he should leave that a better equipped player could replace, while offering greater consistency and sustained offensive threat. Alli is good when he gets it right but for me those occasions are too few, brief and far between. If £200m were offered for him I would bite the hand off of the buyer. He is expendable.

Do not agree with that at all. I think MP is holding him back and making him defensively responsible. Once he learns to balance that and focus he's going to be legendary.

I think being sloppy, careless in possession and too many games making up our on-field quota and not much else has been holding him back.

I think the latter is causing the former. He looks absolutely done.