Deja vu | Vital Football

Deja vu

AMac

Vital Squad Member
"I've been saying since October that Pardew had to go. Just not in here because I hardly post in here. It's full of clueless bairns talking bollocks based on Fifa Manager or whatever they play.

It was obvious to me back then that he was trying to force players into a system. That's why Ba f***ed off - his freedom to create and attack was being stifled. We could have f***ing murdered some teams but Pardew's over cautious containment play, lack of movement and deep defending actually hands the opposition the initiative to attack us. Last season our defence seemed to cope with it most of the time. This season the opposition have all worked out how to penetrate us. Pardew is either too arrogant or too thick to see that his system is fatally flawed, is predictable and gives the other team the confidence to attack in numbers. They don't even have to put much effort into defending. Under pressure? Simple, tap out for a corner - Newcastle are hardly going to score are they?

Our attacks are a joke. One, maybe two players in the box. All the opposition have to do is line up on the 18 yard line and stop us getting past. Crosses into the box are cut out, through balls intercepted and most of the time we pass across the box, then go backwards and then lost the ball trying to get back out of our half. We are so easy to intercept because our players are receiving passed balls stood still, not moving into the play, not keeping any momentum going. The simplest way to counter us is to double up on the full backs when they bring the ball forward, force them out wide to isolate them then wait for the inevitable mistake and exploit the space they've left by being out of position. The stupid f***ers haven't got the sense to try and cover the space and everyone's frantically back pedalling and in disarray.

Then if we do score we drop deeper and deeper trying to keep the lead. The other team can commit more players into their own attacks and because we are so deep they have acres of space to come at us.

At the moment I reckon I could drill a pub team to beat Newcastle, I really do. Maybe over 20 minutes anyway, after that the beer and tabs would kick in and they'd run rings round us"

Not from yesterday but April 2013. So if we all can see it wtf does TCC not learn from these experiences and manage ?

Aye imagine if we had a good manager who had no ambition to ever win anything or never want to leave to a team that did or indeed didn't mind his best players sold every time someone makes a bid for them then we could get to the dizzy heights of top 8 every season.

I'm quite happy we have pardew so that we struggle more and hopefully more people will turn their backs on the club while we do, mainly because I think we have very fickle fans who would ignore the above points if we won a few more games each year.

People down here calling for Pardew to come back ffs, also a lot of talk about Pulis, he is worse than Fat Sam ffs. Bet you one of us enda up with another ****** on a long contract.

Please tell your fellow supporters that they are welcome to him. I note that he has had 2 wins for us by 4 or more goals, one of them was against 9 man Stoke after falling behind, the other was against West Ham when the legendary Leon Best scored a hat trick.

please tell your fellow fans they can fuck off as he's doing a slow and painful job up here but a good job non the less.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. The club doesnt deserve either Fatman or Pardwho but Fatman is a **** whereas Pardwho is an incompetent **** !

You knew all this in April 2013, and nobody took any notice of your post?

Is that what you're saying?

I'm not with you Amac.

I knew Pardwho was a clueless **** before he arrived at SJP

This is just one of many posts (randomly chosen from Toon boards) which highlight the incompetence.

http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=49518.160;wap2

I'm guessing there must be at least 95% of fans on this site who have seen beyond Pardwho and his waffle ? So multiply that by the number of sites and you get a sizeable amount of people who can see the problem yet the clueless **** carries on as if it's Groundhog Day !

I'm not so sure that so many have not seen past him. In the car the other day some journo was on the radio talking about the 5th place. I've also come across a load of "fans" who say the same.

At least on this board, we were well ahead of the game.

This thread could be the worst "i told you so" thread in history. I think every single person on this forum thought pardew was a shite manager before he came here.

95%, to be precise didnt want him when he arrived according to a poll in the Chronicle

However 86% didnt want him by April 2014 http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/poll-reveals-86-nufc-fans-6932662

But if you read this properly you'd realise its not a poll about who wanted him or not ! Its about his inability to change his tactics/formations because he knows very little else. Not unlike you Corner ?

I get what you're saying now AMAC.

Pardew is shite, and you, as well as 95% of the NUFC support have been saying it for ages.

So, your post is aimed at the other 5%, most of whom don't post on here.

Now I getcha.

Now now. You can't just come on here and quote the chronicle and then suggest people know nothing.

Fair point, Corner.

It was during that 5th place season that a section of this board were christened "Les Mis". There were also a chunk who hoped that Dood would learn from his mistakes but doubted that he would.

As far as I can see, he has learned next to nothing. He fell out with some of the old guard, pretty much built his own squad, fallen out with some of them too and starting building a whole new squad again.

It probably says a lot about him that his was the only team not to get a shot on target this weekend. He still narrows the pitch for attacking options by playing Goofy on the right and Sissoko on the left for much of the game.

For me, the biggest crime is that he seems to have learned fuck all from past failures.

For me,coco's not the problem.We all know the bloke's out of his depth,tactically inept & a slimy puppet.The slug is fully aware of this too.The fact remains that by all accounts the sheep are happy with yesterday's performance & the clowns excuses.Whilst this apathy remains jabba has this club in his proverbial pocket.Either real fans get off their arses & give the fat fuck merry hell or he's here for years to come.

Polls and stats mean nowt. All they say to me is that more Mackems are voting.

The only people that believe Pardew has a workable plan is Pardew and the mentally ill.

Agree Bobcat,but I think fatty is astute enough to ensure we finish 17th.He might even sack coco & the sheep will be happy.Fatties the cancer that needs to be removed.The only way that's going to happen is through the supporters tho I'm not holding my breath.