Defoe&Long | Page 3 | Vital Football

Defoe&Long

Playing for us is a step up, not a step down. He'll have to run around a lot more than he did yesterday, Aya...

maybe he was saving himself for us FKB - it was a complete lost cause for Southampton yesterday - yet another boring on-sided Premiership game.........do we really want to take the step up into that world??? :hmmm:

The football is better in the Championship, no doubt, and you have a chance of winning or losing every game, which makes it much more exciting.

i wunt say the football is better in the champ lmao

I would - top class premiership games are great, but the rest is poor and dreary - teams playing for survival and nothing else.

At least in the Championship there are a lot of teams in the running, all playing decent football - even the Pigs apparently.

Long hasn't played much as looked a bit short yesterday, but he'll be dying to prove himself and the step down to the Championship will suit him.............still a yes from me.
Longy was playin against a decent side yesdi ya know Monte.:yes: I see we've offered Cranie a new contract.I can't wait for a return to the Prem personally,that said i am enjoyin the Championship these last 2 seasons but if we dunt mek the Prem soon 2 things will happen Tufty will leave and we'll fall further behind in terms of what we as a club can offer players. UTCB