Decent draw for ENGLAND | Vital Football

Decent draw for ENGLAND

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
In the World Cup. Iran, yanks and either Wales,Scotland or Ukraine.I fancy Gareth's boys to get through that group. First game for us will be Iran.UTB

Will Iran take our players hostage and demand a goal to let us have them back.?
Will we be able to play in Ukraines half of the pitch.?
Will there be kneeling for BLM, or rainbow laces? Or will it be stopped 'out of respect for our hosts'.?

Qatar didn't spend a fortune on bribes to win the World Cup, and kill all those immigrant workers to build the venues ('making marvellous progress on human rights' is the phrase.) to put up with our Western nonsense. I wont watch one minute of it. If it was being played in my garden, I'd shut the curtains and put 'Homes under the Hammer' on the TV.

Played in Qatar.

Playing against Iran.

What a perfect situation to expose the hypocrisy and cowardice of Southgate's Kneelers.

Not only will a major opportunity to take a stance against serious injustice and oppression be passed up, they'll probably not even dare kneel for the cause of pretend racism either, out of respect for our conquerors hosts.

I look forward to the embarrassment for them.

But footballistically, I do think there is a fantastic chance for them to win the tournament.

Another false dawn awaits.
Sail through the qualifiers, creep a couple of knock outs and then humble crumble when a bit of skill and pressure is against them.

"the players are shattered, no rest coming up to this, the weight of expectation was a burden, mentally shattered but I'm proud of the lads".

Big chance of the Best Kneelers award though.

World cup semi final and a Euro's final and still the manager gets slated by some,dearie me.:giggle: UTB

After his side took the lead early on in both games he shat the bed and tried to defend a one goal lead. He clearly hasn't learned because he did the exact same thing in a qualifier against Poland not long ago.

Against Italy was the best chance for most of us to see England win something in our lifetime and he blew it spectacularly. He should have been sacked for picking penalty kick takers because of the colour of their skin, not rewarded with a new bumper contract.

Last edited:
He's done a good job overall but his gutless submission to political activists and gutless submission to beatable opponents in massive games has tainted what he's done completely - to anyone perceptive.

It's a real shame. It would have been great to see England win a tournament but given everything the England team has come to represent, the manner of the outcome in the Euros was poetic, beautiful and perfect. Got EXACTLY what they deserved.

I'd like them to focus on football again so I can support them to some extent (as with United). But if not, I'll be delighted if the same happens again in Qatar.

After his side took the lead early on in both games he shat the bed and tried to defend a one goal lead. He clearly hasn't learned because he did the exact same thing in a qualifier against Poland not long ago.

Against Italy was the best chance for most of us to see England win something in our lifetime and he blew it spectacularly. He should have been sacked for picking penalty kick takers because of the colour of their skin, not rewarded with a new bumper contract.
Yeah ok Raumy. If ENGLAND had won both tournaments then some of ya would've been saying we only won them cos the oppo's were poor. :LOL: At least ya dint mention the Knee Taking. UTB