debuchy | Page 2 | Vital Football

debuchy

AMac - 2/7/2014 20:16

Debuchy is probably our nearest to world class player in his chosen position at RB. Not sure Raylor is good enough to replace him ? I also think £12m is too cheap considering he's CL ready and raring to go ?

However this guy looks like a decent replacement !

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/players/player=368973/index.html

i agree with most of this, but 12million is decent money i reckon

The fellas Frances first choice right back - id expect a fee closer to £15m myself. Let's go through the numbers -

£4m transfer fee
1 & 1/2 x seasons on around 50k a week - £5m
Net profit to the slug - £6m.

? Exclusively AFC ? ?@ExclusivelyAFC 54m
More
Arsenal target Mathieu Debuchy has removed 'NUFC' from his Twitter bio. Make of that what you want. #AFC pic.twitter.com/W0r0KlPaVx
Embedded image permalink

Any other side would having an inquest into why the club is letting a top class international leave . Here it's par for the course . If it exposes fatty further, good . If it's purely Debuchy has ambition, good luck to him (though perhaps Arsenal isn't the best move).

On the subject of top class internationals, we have lost the talismanic Nigerian number 23 too. his country have not lost when he has played.

I almost forgot England's 3rd choice keeper.

We're fucked man, too many numpties happy just for us to be a conveyor belt. The regime bollocked on about stability, sadly this is only in relation to fucking Pardew. In doing so there is no stability on the playing side, we are a volatile powder keg just waiting to explode and I, for one, hope we go up spectacularly just so the fat ****, the smarmy **** and the whole sorry lot of them reap what they have sown.

We are a joke of a club, ran by idiots, supported by the biggest bunch of mentally subnormal organisms on the planet. We're nothing short of a disgrace and I hate it all, I'd rather it burned down to the ground than be desecrated any further.

It may be good business to sell Debuchy for an extortionate amount of money but the crux of the argument again falls back to there is no progress or building to be had. There are just false promises and a hope that the trick can be pulled ad infinitum.

Burn down to the ground and cease to be is infinitely better than being the snivelling wretch of a club we are now. All in all the club isn't as important as some fans would lead you to believe, they say they live and breath the club when in truth they are strangling the life out of it by feeding the cancer. Well I hope they enjoy the shite that they are complicit in creating. Bunch of gutless wankers!

Raylors a good stone and a half overweight,saw him in tesco last week loading up with chocolate & crisps.

Debuchy's arguably our best player,but a cert to leave after cabaye went.deserves better than this shower so good luck to him

It's shite if the rumours are true and we've accepted a 'paltry' £7.9 million for Debuchy.

After agents fees, price paid and what not from the original deal, that's pretty much a break even figure.

makes absolutely no sense but with this shower, nowt does.

I honestly don't think RTaylor will ever play at the top level again, his age and type of injury are against him.

The club will get £8m, fatty will dine out on the other half no doubt comprised of assorted managerial and administrative fees. Feel sorry for Raylor - at least he usually tried on the pitch, despite his limitations, but have to agree with you Bruce, he's probably knacked for good.

The club we all loved & followed is a joke,whether Debuchy leaves or stays is immaterial.Fatty will continue to shit over this club until the fans see through his hideous antics & get off their arses & drive this fucker & his clowns out of Tyneside.The alternative is as Tyler says burn down the ground & turn the lights off or this mediocrity could go on for years.Ryan Taylor,Williamson,Shola et al should have been replaced years ago.

Fits the profile if we're not careful we're going to end up the Netherlands B team at this rate!

Pardew has said he isn't going anywhere...

What number did Sagna wear at Arsenal? That's Debuchy's new number.

I think we should reinvent some of the chants to reflect the new money driven era.

"We are top of the league! we are top pf the financial league!"

"who's the ****** in the black" (a bit of a 70s hit there)

"you're going home in a chauffeur driven limo"

"fuck all, we're gonna win fuck all" (sung now without any apparent irony)

Let's see how many turn up for the first game. It's v Man City, so that's in his favour, but I dare bet it won't be a sell out.