DC Press Conference | Vital Football

DC Press Conference

MaineRoad_96

Vital 1st Team Regular
I would encourage everyone to watch this afternoon's press conference. I know this has been said numerous times before but the man is pure class, we're very lucky to have him.

Don't think I've ever heard the second person asking questions. Anyone know who it was?

There are usually three; one from the Echo, one from BBC Radio Lincs. and one other, young lad usually and probably from the Uni or maybe Lincs FM.

Impalex - 15/2/2018 17:55

There are usually three; one from the Echo, one from BBC Radio Lincs. and one other, young lad usually and probably from the Uni or maybe Lincs FM.

I doubt it will be Lincs FM. They have their noses stuck up the botties of those in Cleethorpes.

Yeah no mention of us on the sports update on cod FM at half 4, just how Wilkinson didn't fall out with Slade before he got the boot :blah: :zzz:

Impartiality - 15/2/2018 18:26

Impalex - 15/2/2018 17:55

I doubt it will be Lincs FM. They have their noses stuck up the botties of those in Cleethorpes.

It was LincsFM, the mic cover was branded with their logo. Perhaps they are jumping on the bandwagon.... Plastics

Exactly what this football club is about, Danny's empathy with the fans is second to none.

What a brave lad, it makes you realise how comparatively fortunate most of us are.

:clappy:

It would be good if someone put up a link.

berksimps - 16/2/2018 09:06

Exactly what this football club is about, Danny's empathy with the fans is second to none.

What a brave lad, it makes you realise how comparatively fortunate most of us are.

:clappy:

It would be good if someone put up a link.

Here?

https://www.redimps.co.uk/news/2018/february/180215-dcprecrawley/

It worked on my phone last night. Not playing on PC today. Not sure why!