David Cameron and 'Pig-gate' | Vital Football

David Cameron and 'Pig-gate'

Galvin's Shinpads

Vital Football Legend
So, he was intimate with a pig!

This, along with the buffoon Boris Johnson claiming that Jeremy Corbyn was a disgrace for not attending the Rugby World Cup opening (interestingly, Corbyn was at his constituency practice, listening to some of his constituents' housing problems and other general difficulties they may have had), is surely a pretty rotten week for the Tories.

But that aside for the moment...

British Prime Minister David Cameron, had sex with a dead pig's severed head!!

I know Black Mirror did a remarkably similar skit on this very thing but this is pretty horrific.

The fact he hasn't come out and rubbished it, is hilarious. Can't wait for the photos!
Oh the Bullingdon days come back to haunt these privileged shits.

Now we just wait for Johnson's eating roadkill movie, to hit the net!

Attachments

• photo-1.PNG
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
Quite tame as far as initiations go.

Good bants, get that man a cheeky nando's.

Cameron is back tweeting again. Quite funny how the replies to them are going...

He's never going to live down the 'Pig-Fucker' tag.

Oh gawd, when I think about it... a Prime Minister who fucked a dead Pig's head!!!

It really doesn't get more depraved than that.

Galvin's Shinpads - 24/9/2015 17:42

Oh gawd, when I think about it... a Prime Minister who fucked a dead Pig's head!!!

Actually it's not that depraved, I've seen far worst in an Irish Rugby club do ...supposedly it's all made up bollocks anyway, but even if it isn't, there are many of us who haven't played the fool / pulled a stunt when we're pissed and felt a right prick about it the next day...assuming of course we can remember it...

Contain your glee Galvin, contain it old boy or you'll be swinging on your old todger next.. :10: :17:

You think putting your penis is in the mouth of a dead pig and listening to Super tramp is "not that depraved". I think its horrendous. But he does have that kind of pig-man vibe about him Dave. To be honest my opinion of Cameron Johnson is so low that this is right in the ball park of what I'd expect. Contempt for the poor contempt for the pig. On another ramble anyone else think Sam Cam looks like a dude?

I think listening to Super Tramp of your own free will is the most depraved thing here...

Seriously though; everyone go out and buy the Los Campesinos 'Never Kiss A Tory' t-shirt. It's really old and been re-released for this 'event'. It's cheap and money goes to charity, I believe.

[img=https://images.bigcartel.com/bigcartel/product_images/155930662/max_h-1000+max_w-1000/Never_Kiss_A_Tory_product_WEB.jpg]

Spursex - 24/9/2015 17:54

Actually it's not that depraved, I've seen far worst in an Irish Rugby club do ...supposedly it's all made up bollocks anyway, but even if it isn't, there are many of us who haven't played the fool / pulled a stunt when we're pissed and felt a right prick about it the next day...assuming of course we can remember it...

Contain your glee Galvin, contain it old boy or you'll be swinging on your old todger next.. :10: :17:

I've slept in a skip once when I was a student......but I never turned into a necro bacon nonce that burns £50 notes in front of homeless people.

Spurfect11 - 25/9/2015 10:08

Spursex - 24/9/2015 17:54

I've slept in a skip once when I was a student......but I never turned into a necro bacon nonce that burns £50 notes in front of homeless people.

GET IN :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: