David Brooks | Vital Football

David Brooks

Blades58

Vital Reserves Team
Reports in todays rag that both Spurs and Man U are chasing Brooks. Big admirers, with Man U apparently drooling over him

As a consequence Bournemouth are to award him with a big pay rise in an attempt to keep him happy

Both clubs likely to make a move in the summer

Fee mentioned is £40m

Sell on fee ........................come to daddy
clear.png

Reports in todays rag that both Spurs and Man U are chasing Brooks. Big admirers, with Man U apparently drooling over him

As a consequence Bournemouth are to award him with a big pay rise in an attempt to keep him happy

Both clubs likely to make a move in the summer

Fee mentioned is £40m

Sell on fee ........................come to daddy
clear.png
But which Daddy, McCabe or Adullah ?. Whatever it would be a welcome bonus.

I would hope nay expect we stuck it at 25% seein as they got him cheap so another 10m would make us all a lot happier about it
Havin said all that it will probably be 10%
Sheffield United never knowingly undersold

I would hope nay expect we stuck it at 25% seein as they got him cheap so another 10m would make us all a lot happier about it
Havin said all that it will probably be 10%
Sheffield United never knowingly undersold
surely got to be at least 20% every chance he will go in the summer i reckon for about 20 mill

surely got to be at least 20% every chance he will go in the summer i reckon for about 20 mill

Sadly, our sell on percentage will be on the difference between what Bournemouth get and what they paid.
i.e. 40m (???) less the 11.5m we’ve already got x whatever percent was agreed when we sold him. Whether or not incidental costs (agents fees etc.) are taken into account when doing these sums, I have no idea.

Sadly, our sell on percentage will be on the difference between what Bournemouth get and what they paid.
i.e. 40m (???) less the 11.5m we’ve already got x whatever percent was agreed when we sold him. Whether or not incidental costs (agents fees etc.) are taken into account when doing these sums, I have no idea.

I have no idea, but at a guess, £20m difference times 20% = £4m, which is exactly the value of the Peroni that the squad is going to drink if we get promotion.

I'm sure I read the statement put out after the sale said we had instigated a healthy sell on clause, so I'm going all optimistic and saying 25% :yes:

Probably 5% then :wack:

True biggles I’d forgot about that when posting this morning

Where did the money to buy Norwood come from Peggy?Hope you find this question easier to answer than the last one i asked ya. UTCB

What last question weirdo, Norwood cost 10 million did he,

You really must be bored if stalking people on a football forum is how you get your kicks, like I said, Weirdo