Daryl Murphy | Vital Football

Daryl Murphy

Don't think Rafa likes mitrovic that much and he favours one mobile striker up top on his own so think Murphy would see a fair bit of pitch time too.

Like Yedlin, Murphy was shit at the Mackems and has been at every club he's played for.

Still not a single player linked or signed who can take a man on.

Well according to you every player is crap.
Good performance yesterday and showed the squad is stronger than you give credit for.
Diame and Shelvey took players on.

Ritchie is good.

I'm just not like you. You're similar to a Man Utd fan, whereby you wank your socks over anyone who signs and claim them to be brilliant just because they've signed for your club.

Can only presume he's been bought as an impact sub and will surely not have been 1st choice.

We have to remember this is the second division though and if he scores anything between 5 and 10 goals plus is part of a promotion winning squad that he'll be seen as a roaring success.

In truth he's probably a slight upgrade on Shola but if he gives 100% we cant really complain and get behind him.

Exactly. He's big and brave and can score goals. We could have done with a player like him against Fulham. Funny how the two teams who have beaten us this season are 1st and 2nd. We've played two teams who are bang in form otherwise we would have been coasting already.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 28/8/2016 11:48

We have to remember this is the second division though

This appears to be the latest excuse adopted by Ashley apologists.
Basically a typical statement from your bog standard brainwashed toon supporter.

It's no different from proclaiming that "we have to remember this is the second division though,and the average home attendance should be 29.600 or thereabouts."

As for the dinosaurs who believe following ben arentoft and wyn davies makes them better or harder supporters than the those born at a time that inadvertently propelled them into the sky era,FUCK RIGHT OFF....with all due respect of course :17:

Modern day men are a much nastier breed than those of yesteryear.
A well known "hard man" bouncer from the town found that out just before he lost his life to a bullet.

The tepid and timid 50,000 plus currently filling the seats at the sda have more money than sense and most of them have little passion for football.

The team had a good but fortunate win against Brighton.

Who shone out as potential premiership players and what the fuck is wrong with Sels,has he got parkinsons ?

Chris Hughton is a real gent,he accepted that farcical sending off with dignity.

In summary "WE", the team, and Ashley(until the parachute payments run out) are a match made in heaven for this level of football.

Enjoy Daryl Murphy.

Up the Boro......

hic

Coming from you that's priceless.

Now go and do some research and stop pretending you are in the know.

not in the know at all, but a blind man on a galloping horse has always known he had 3 bullets in him not a bullet.

PieMag - 28/8/2016 22:24

Toon_NoMatterWot - 28/8/2016 11:48

We have to remember this is the second division though

This appears to be the latest excuse adopted by Ashley apologists.
Basically a typical statement from your bog standard brainwashed toon supporter.

It's no different from proclaiming that "we have to remember this is the second division though,and the average home attendance should be 29.600 or thereabouts."

As for the dinosaurs who believe following ben arentoft and wyn davies makes them better or harder supporters than the those born at a time that inadvertently propelled them into the sky era,FUCK RIGHT OFF....with all due respect of course :17:

Modern day men are a much nastier breed than those of yesteryear.
A well known "hard man" bouncer from the town found that out just before he lost his life to a bullet.

The tepid and timid 50,000 plus currently filling the seats at the sda have more money than sense and most of them have little passion for football.

The team had a good but fortunate win against Brighton.

Who shone out as potential premiership players and what the fuck is wrong with Sels,has he got parkinsons ?

Chris Hughton is a real gent,he accepted that farcical sending off with dignity.

In summary "WE", the team, and Ashley(until the parachute payments run out) are a match made in heaven for this level of football.

Enjoy Daryl Murphy.

Up the Boro......

hic

Not sure what all that was about mind but my comment about the division was in reference to what pool of players we can attract.

It's nowt to do with my personal thought train of where the club is at in my eyes, just a fact.

As for the game yesterday, missing strikers included, 'we' were streets ahead and exposed the league for what it is. The level has to continue though and surely it will.

Officemonkey - 28/8/2016 11:43

Ritchie is good.

I'm just not like you. You're similar to a Man Utd fan, whereby you wank your socks over anyone who signs and claim them to be brilliant just because they've signed for your club.

No thank goodness I am not like you. You moan about everything and toss out insults to anyone who disagrees with you.
I have not said at anytime that anyone is brilliant. You make things up as you go along.
I believe in seeing how players perform for Newcastle before dismissing them. You have a chip,on your shoulder and slate everything. Tyr chilling out and give players time.
They may turn out not good enough or they may surprise you.

Thing is the players brought in aren't good enough for the premier league so unless fatty is hoping to gain promotion then hope they turn out to be decent and make a profit on them. I cant see Newcastle winning this league with the squad of player they have.

Regarding Newcastle being in this league means they cant compete for better players i don't buy it, i reckon the club pays players a lot more than a lot of premier league clubs, and we have a class manager. Be honest look at the players that have come in are you overwhelmed at their signing or are you just happy they are bringing in players no matter how good they are.

Im in 2 minds because i want fatty to sell up and that wont happen if the club is in the premier league, but on the other hand its nice to see the club winning for a change.

Pellet - 29/8/2016 08:25

Interesting POV Pie.

Thanks pellet,you too can experience my moment of clarity.

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/p/17271/johnnie-walker-gold-label-reserve