Darren Moore and Graeme Jones | Vital Football

Darren Moore and Graeme Jones

Why give it to Jones?Never been a manager always a coach. Last time we made a coach the manager it was Joyce!! Really is a board of fantasists if you think he is the answer!!

So you say sack Cook and bring in another Joyce?Showing great ambition there!!

I no longer consider it a gamble I'm that convinced of our fate should he stay.

I agree with that part - my gamble was referencing whoever would take over as caretaker. Earlier in the season i'd say no point changing unless we've got someone very good lined up - now on a short term deal until the end of the season I'm a lot less picky.

I agree with that part - my gamble was referencing whoever would take over as caretaker. Earlier in the season i'd say no point changing unless we've got someone very good lined up - now on a short term deal until the end of the season I'm a lot less picky.

Yep I agree. I've even reconciled myself to Unsworth taking over. Personally I'd have thought as a short term gig most would jump at it as they would likely succeed and enhance their reputation.

Why give it to Jones?Never been a manager always a coach. Last time we made a coach the manager it was Joyce!! Really is a board of fantasists if you think he is the answer!!
Joyce is a better manager than Cook. His points ratio is better and that was with a shitter squad. The stats don’t lie.