DAMN IT looks like he's gone! | Page 7 | Vital Football

DAMN IT looks like he's gone!

Also known az the "White Flag Brigade!" No f.ckin wonder that toon, "Hands Up, Baby Hands Up!" topped their chart fer months!

And Marseille's Champions League dream comes crashing down. Beaten by Panathinaikos on penalties. 😁

The Starboy hooked off on 69 minutes to be replaced by the former Gunner Guendouzi, who missed the crucial spotkick.

Ndiaye's third competitive game in which he hasn't impressed and hasn't lasted 90 minutes. He may find his form but he's not at a patient club. He really should have stayed with us where the team in the top half of the pitch was built around him.

And Marseille's Champions League dream comes crashing down. Beaten by Panathinaikos on penalties. 😁

The Starboy hooked off on 69 minutes to be replaced by the former Gunner Guendouzi, who missed the crucial spotkick.

Ndiaye's third competitive game in which he hasn't impressed and hasn't lasted 90 minutes. He may find his form but he's not at a patient club. He really should have stayed with us where the team in the top half of the pitch was built around him.
Hopefully they let him go on a free at the end of the season and he finds his way back to BDBL.UTB

My over riding thought it what a waste- of his talent and his opportunity to shine in what, regardless of our own thoughts about its integrity, is the most lucrative, most spotlighted league in world football.

Silly Illi.

Looks like Illy may be regretting the move. Substituted yet again on the hour and left the field in tears. Some of their fans reckon he should be dropped and put into the reserves until he's up to it. I've got to say I'm surprised how much he's struggled, Lique 1 isn't much better than the SPL.IMG_1530.jpeg

Last edited:
To make matters worse for him Marseille have just signed the striker Joaquin Correa from Inter. He won't be coming to sit on the bench.

It's still early days but if Ndiaye is to be a success there they need to work on and address his weaknesses pdq. He hasn't lasted a full game there, they don't seem to have any awareness of his stamina issues, total negligence on their part.

If the Marseille fans turn on Ndiaye they'll be very hard to turn back. But hey, not our problem, he made his choice.

To make matters worse for him Marseille have just signed the striker Joaquin Correa from Inter. He won't be coming to sit on the bench.

It's still early days but if Ndiaye is to be a success there they need to work on and address his weaknesses pdq. He hasn't lasted a full game there, they don't seem to have any awareness of his stamina issues, total negligence on their part.

If the Marseille fans turn on Ndiaye they'll be very hard to turn back. But hey, not our problem, he made his choice.

Its a terrible shame for the lad. He should have stayed here two more seasons. Had he continued to develop, he would have been something else at 24/25. Now he just looks like a little lost kid who the others wont play with.

Last edited:
He’s still a young lad really, he got bad advice from people who didnt put his interests first
Wise words. I can't help feeling sorry for the kid although strangely, it now looks like we could end up being a more fluent and entertaining side without him. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The pity is, that he'd have been the difference

The miss by Traore at Forest would have been buried by Iliman

And today even, just the type of game where somebody has to do something themselves and create something out of nothing.
Iliman would have caused City some problems today because they are extremely casual at the back

Looks like Illy may be regretting the move. Substituted yet again on the hour and left the field in tears. Some of their fans reckon he should be dropped and put into the reserves until he's up to it. I've got to say I'm surprised how much he's struggled, Lique 1 isn't much better than the SPL.View attachment 67933
This explains why he was upset...

No, He will be spending most of his time rolling about on the floor having been knocked off the ball by a defender getting within a yard of him.
Remember him well from his stint at Sevilla.