D3D4 the dull podcast | Vital Football

D3D4 the dull podcast

domski10

Vital Youth Team
Have the following top three predictions.
1.Notts Co
2.Lincoln City
3.Colchester Utd

Other points of interest
Mansfield at 4
Cambridge at 6?????
Crewe at 11??????
Grimsby at 8????????
Exeter at 17!
Tranmere at 21
Mac lads at 23
Yeovil at 24

Its strange that almost every prediction I've seen so far puts the Imps at second (including mine - still to come). Are we afraid of saying we're going to be Champions or is it a mental thing where we don't want to be arrogant or think we'll blow their chances if we predict them as top team ??

Its strange that almost every prediction I've seen so far puts the Imps at second (including mine - still to come). Are we afraid of saying we're going to be Champions or is it a mental thing where we don't want to be arrogant or think we'll blow their chances if we predict them as top team ??
I think it’s largely Notts’ signings and MK’s reputation, I’ll bite your hand off for second!

Colchester 3rd is bizarre. I may have missed it but I don't get the feeling they've done much of any note in the transfer window so I'm expecting mid table again, possible flirtation with the playoffs.

Also i think the title is strange why read a dull podcast,so i havent??

Colchester 3rd is bizarre. I may have missed it but I don't get the feeling they've done much of any note in the transfer window so I'm expecting mid table again, possible flirtation with the playoffs.

Based on the fact they have lots of very tall players and an academy.

If you listen to the podcast (which admittedly is quite boring) you'll hear that one of the two presenters says Lincoln will finish first, so...

Well I have predicted us to be Champions in the prediction League, I have the faith! Despite all the cash Notts County have spent I think we will win it. Clearly we will need a bit of luck with injuries etc but DC and NC keep steadily adding quality and I don't think there are any weak links in the team.

So bring it on 1st here we come :wahey:

It is still far too early to say where anyone will finish because there is a huge amout of activity to come in the transfer market. As soon as the Premier League starts moving, good quality players cascade down the leagues and clubs can make some very good signings late on in the window. Some League Two clubs (such as Carlisle, Exeter, Grimsby and Oldham) still have up to six signings to make, and that could alter the picture dramatically.

For instance, Notts County have at least three more to come, Mansfield and Swindon two or three, Lincoln three or four etc. Will they be stellar signings or squad fillers?

For instance, Notts County have at least three more to come, Mansfield and Swindon two or three, Lincoln three or four etc. Will they be stellar signings or squad fillers?

I can say one thing for absolutely certain that any players we bring in will not be seen as squad fillers. If DC and NC don't think they will be pushing the first team they won't be here as they have stated on many occasions.