D3D4 Podcast - Danny Interview | Page 2 | Vital Football

D3D4 Podcast - Danny Interview

Guardiola unquestionably (who if he hangs around a few more years will become the best ever). Klopp next perhaps, then probably Wilder and Howe make up the Top 5 including DC ??

I’m a patreon of a D3D4 and really like James Richards who runs it, so looking forward to listening to this tomorrow. His first hour long interview was excellent, one I listened to several times.
I've no doubt Pep knows exactly what he is doing, and wouldn't get the jobs he has without. But, I genuinely feel his job is a hell of a lot easier when you can buy the best players in every position x3 and 4 if you really wanted to. Horses for courses, but I doubt he would have got us out of the Conference.

I've no doubt Pep knows exactly what he is doing, and wouldn't get the jobs he has without. But, I genuinely feel his job is a hell of a lot easier when you can buy the best players in every position x3 and 4 if you really wanted to. Horses for courses, but I doubt he would have got us out of the Conference.

Agreed. And for all the money in the world still bottles the biggest competition. I'm not saying DC would win the Champions League, but I am saying that Guardiola has demonstrated that he hasn't for eight seasons.

It’ll never happen of course but it’d be really interesting to see Guardiola or any of the ‘top’ managers work further down the leagues. I suppose how you manage an 18 year old kid earning 80 grand a week and driving into training in a Ferrari is quite different to managing Bozzy!

Agreed. And for all the money in the world still bottles the biggest competition. I'm not saying DC would win the Champions League, but I am saying that Guardiola has demonstrated that he hasn't for eight seasons.

He hasn't bottled anything, what a ridiculous thing to say. The finest of margins have gone against him in the past 2 seasons.

Spurs, he can't be blamed for Aguero's penalty miss, Llorente's handball not given, Sterling goal given offside when it was Eriksen who played the initial ball back).

In the previous season VAR would've ruled out the first Liverpool goal at Anfield for offside, then awarded Gabby Jesus's tap in before half time. VAR would've also awarded City's 2nd before half-time in the home 2nd leg .... but we don't expect any favours from the corrupt anti-City agenda @UEFA, hence why fans continually boo the anthem.

#NextYearWillBeOurYear and hotel booked in Turkey just in case.

He hasn't bottled anything, what a ridiculous thing to say. The finest of margins have gone against him in the past 2 seasons.

Spurs, he can't be blamed for Aguero's penalty miss, Llorente's handball not given, Sterling goal given offside when it was Eriksen who played the initial ball back)

In the previous season VAR would've ruled out the first Liverpool goal at Anfield for offside, then awarded Gabby Jesus's tap in before half time. VAR would've also awarded City's 2nd before half-time in the home 2nd leg .... but we don't expect any favours from the corrupt anti-City agenda @UEFA, hence why fans continually boo the anthem.

I wondered why they were out of tinfoil in Tesco this morning ?

Spurs, he can't be blamed for Aguero's penalty miss, Llorente's handball not given, Sterling goal given offside when it was Eriksen who played the initial ball back).

It was the deliberate movement of B. Silva to block the ball, which meant it was offside regardless of Eriksen. Correctly ruled out for offside.

It was the deliberate movement of B. Silva to block the ball, which meant it was offside regardless of Eriksen. Correctly ruled out for offside.

It merely flicked his heel, and you can guarantee it wouldn't have been ruled out at Anfield or the Nou Camp.

Bottler

It merely flicked his heel, and you can guarantee it wouldn't have been ruled out at Anfield or the Nou Camp.
It hit his shin and even if it had flicked his heel, any deliberate attempt to play the ball results in active play so it doesn't matter whether it's hit his knee or his left testicle, it would still have been offside.

It hit his shin and even if it had flicked his heel, any deliberate attempt to play the ball results in active play so it doesn't matter whether it's hit his knee or his left testicle, it would still have been offside.

Like I said, it was the finest of margins, down to interpretation .... but it doesn't make Pep a 'bottler' so eloquently described by some chancer on here called Graeme? ;)

Like I said, it was the finest of margins, down to interpretation .... but it doesn't make Pep a 'bottler' so eloquently described by some chancer on here called Graeme? ;)
It wasn't the bottler comment I was referring to, just the assertion that the goal was incorrect given offside when it was a correct call as per the laws of the game. No interpretation about it, it was a straight forward decision to make.

Which is why Pep himself said after the game that the offside decision was correct.

It wasn't the bottler comment I was referring to, just the assertion that the goal was incorrect given offside when it was a correct call as per the laws of the game. No interpretation about it, it was a straight forward decision to make.

Which is why Pep himself said after the game that the offside decision was correct.

So what about Llorente's handball, clearly shown initially, but the decisive angle not given to the Ref when he viewed at pitch side?

Anyway, I've taken it on the chin .... back on topic, so yes I class Danny up there with Guardiola-the GOAT (relatively speaking of course)

Pep Guardiola hasn't won the champions league since 2011.

I’m no fan of him but this nonsense about calling someone a ‘bottler’ or a ‘fraud’ is depressing nonsense. If you can’t appreciate the football his sides produce then it’s your loss.

Did I say anything about the football?

And did I ever say he was a fraud?

No, I did not. But he has failed to win the competition he was appointed to win, at two clubs.

Back on topic please.

Thought it was you Mick. There can't be that many Imps in Richmond, USA ?. Think I mentioned before (?) I have family in Winchester and they often pass on down to the Carolinas (Kittyhawk) for holidays. Beautiful part of the world - haven't been yet but hopefully in the next couple of years.
Well worth the trip. From Virginia Beach down to Nags Head, Kittyhawk and further down to Myrtle Beach, some of the best beaches in the USA. Just don't go during hurricane season.