Curtis Tilt | Vital Football

Curtis Tilt

bfcluke

Vital Football Hero
I haven't seen the footage from Saturday but he has done himself no favours with his sending off after multiple errors this season thus far.

I get the impression he isn't happy here, I'd personally sell him in January and sign Heneghan with the money raised and another decent CB.

Thoughts?

I don't think you are alone in that thinking. Frustrating as he can be very very decent when his mind is on it

Tilt has been a really good signing, since the potential move and injury he has not been at the races. A move will do him and us good, and I think he will kick on again. If only we had the new owner and manager before the season, the potential signings would of shown ambition unfortunately TMP's signings didn't nothing and Larrys style isnt helping suggest we are aiming for promotion this season. Lets not forget Tilt came into the league scene very late and has a limited time to set himself up.

Last edited:
Tilt's absence forced Grayson in to a back 3 composing of Heneghan Edwards and Husband.
Feeney and MacDonald played in front of these on the wings - like a curve like a letter c.
For the country's top scorers I thought we limited them to very little.
Their first was a mistake from Virtue trying to see the ball out.
Edwards had a good game, his heading is his strength.
I keep saying it but for me Heneghan is a must signing in January. He is a no-nonsense CH and the big surprise for me yesterday was the performance from Husband as a CH - he looked far stronger there than he has as LB recently.
Macdonald has a superb game. MOTM performance and offered options going forward too.
Delf is at his best picking the ball up and running at defences - he is having his best season yet with us.
I thought Spearing had a decent game yesterday, he has been off the boil recently.
Frenchie won every header and their 2 CHs were giants. Beevers was chuffing huge.
His lay-offs yesterday were good and it's like SG had realised that people playing off him as opposed to being a lone front man gives us options again upfront as a united attacking team.
Our best team performance yet. Can't think of anyone who had a bad game, and I include Alnwick in that,
Tilt is lucky we have an LDV and cup game next week, as Grayson would have been hard pushed to change that line up. Interesting to see if Heneghan is allowed to play in the FA Cup.
Not long ago I couldn't imagine us playing without Tilt at the heart of defence, now I'm pleased to see that we have options, and options that work.

Last edited:
With that team yesterday, just think of the strength we could have on the bench: Thompson, Turtonn and Tilt

The best BFC performance since Ollie’s time...Attacking and entertaining. We all left the stadium with a big smile on our faces...

Last edited:
Tilt's absence forced Grayson in to a back 3 composing of Heneghan Edwards and Husband.
Feeney and MacDonald played in front of these on the wings - like a curve like a letter c.
For the country's top scorers I thought we limited them to very little.
Their first was a mistake from Virtue trying to see the ball out.
Edwards had a good game, his heading is his strength.
I keep saying it but for me Heneghan is a must signing in January. He is a no-nonsense CH and the big surprise for me yesterday was the performance from Husband as a CH - he looked far stronger there than he has as LB recently.
Macdonald has a superb game. MOTM performance and offered options going forward too.
Delf is at his best picking the ball up and running at defences - he is having his best season yet with us.
I thought Spearing had a decent game yesterday, he has been off the boil recently.
Frenchie won every header and their 2 CHs were giants. Beevers was chuffing huge.
His lay-offs yesterday were good and it's like SG had realised that people playing off him as opposed to being a lone front man gives us options again upfront as a united attacking team.
Our best team performance yet. Can't think of anyone who had a bad game, and I include Alnwick in that,
Tilt is lucky we have an LDV and cup game next week, as Grayson would have been hard pushed to change that line up. Interesting to see if Heneghan is allowed to play in the FA Cup.
Not long ago I couldn't imagine us playing without Tilt at the heart of defence, now I'm pleased to see that we have options, and options that work.

My thoughts entirely Alwick had an assist in the first goal also. pity we've got these cup games coming up they're just a distraction.