Curry night | Page 2 | Vital Football

Curry night

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Resta...Bollywood_Buffet-Gillingham_Kent_England.html

Had a really nice Curry last night. Just up Canterbury street about £50 for 3 including our drinks.Our second visit definitely recommend. Great service and family business that certainly make a real effort to welcome everyone.
Disappointed this post wasnt about tom curry's excellent performance today vs the kiwis. What a back row we have at the moment. I wonder if its the best in world rugby. Underhill, curry and of course big billy vunipola. Absolute man mountains.

Not been around Medway for a curry for a while other than Meridian Spice and Raj Rani in Rainham. The Shoznas around Medway and Sittingbourne were usually decent.

Last edited:
What's Brick Lane like these days? Back in the 90's when I worked at The London we always sent our resident Asian PhD student out to bring us back a curry for Friday lunch. Pretty certain I couldn't take them that hot now.
I'm sure as the years go by they get tastier
I had a curry in Brick Lane about 30 years ago. It looked like a plate of scorpions and nearly killed me.

Disappointed this post wasnt about tom curry's excellent performance today vs the kiwis. What a back row we have at the moment. I wonder if its the best in world rugby. Underhill, curry and of course big billy vunipola. Absolute man mountains.
Totally coincidence as I don't normally follow Rugby.

What's Brick Lane like these days? Back in the 90's when I worked at The London we always sent our resident Asian PhD student out to bring us back a curry for Friday lunch. Pretty certain I couldn't take them that hot now.
Sheba in Brick lane is a decent one.Love Prince of India in Faversham.Do a great Vindaloo.

I’m a bit snooty about most things (quelle surprise, I hear you cry), and a “traditional” British curry house invariably gives me horrendous two Bob bits the next day.

I really rate Veeraswamy in the west end though it’s very expensive in comparison to a run of the mill place.

How the fuck did you cope living on Sheppey for so many years?

Not been around Medway for a curry for a while other than Meridian Spice and Raj Rani in Rainham. The Shoznas around Medway and Sittingbourne were usually decent.

Few decent ones in Rochester ... Shozna is great with an excellent sea bass curry ... Cumin Club is very good and a little cheaper and a great delivery service ....Two Cities cheap and cheerful....

Good choice overall

Plenty down there still .... I was there a few Saturdays ago and walked down from the bagel end ....had to wade through the many tourists and walk past the numerous trendy shops .... but different to my student days down there ... even the Seven Stars has gone ..my favourite stripper bar ....

Plenty down there still .... I was there a few Saturdays ago and walked down from the bagel end ....had to wade through the many tourists and walk past the numerous trendy shops .... but different to my student days down there ... even the Seven Stars has gone ..my favourite stripper bar ....
Sheppey?

Always had a soft spot for the Bengal Brasserie in Rochester - probably the first in Rochester and, possibly, Medway.

rajdani in west kingsdown is good if u go a bit further afield. The clientele can be pretty interesting as well.

Tarana in Rainham (where Raj Rani was) is very good, Meridian Spice has just been done up and the food is always decent. I haven't been yet but Sundar Rachana on the lower Rainham road has got rave reviews.