Current team | Vital Football

Current team

screaming canary

Vital Champions League
After the dust has settled at the end of the season what is our current team at the moment?
7 senior players left the club, 2 more are rumoured to be leaving and several youngsters also left.

Here's a recap

Goalkeepers:
Paul Jones
Michael McGovern

Defenders:
Russel Martin
Timm Klose
Ivo Pinto
Ben Godfrey

Midfield:
Graham Dorrans
Steven Naismith
Jonny Howson
Matthew Jarvis
Wes Hoolahan
Yanic Wildschut
Alex Pritchard
Jacob Murphy
Alex Tettey
James Maddison
Josh Murphy
Louis Thompson

Forwards:
Nelson Oliveira
Cameron Jerome
Carlton Morris

2 Goalkeepers
4 Defenders
12 Midfielders
3 Strikers

There is 1 keeper , 1 defender, 5 midfielders and 1 striker in that list who can go for me ....and they all have one thing in common ....they are all passionless losers

They'll all get chucked in the hat and plucked out if we want them with the hat then tipped into the Yare they are = come get 'em :grin:

Yo need to add the following to that list:

GK:

Rudd
Matthews

DEF:

Toffolo
Efete - I am sure he has been loaned out to get match fit

MID:

Andreu
Watkins

McGovern
Dorrans
Naismith
Howson (now he wants out)
Andreu
Jarvis

and then maybe even
Jerome
Tettey
Wildschut (I am still keen to give him a go).

You could defo free up some wages and bring in money from that list, it is whether anyone wants them?

That list came from the NCFC website listing 1st team players.

Perhaps the other youngsters are not being considered as 1st team? :cringe:

The youngsters arent included in the first team list as they're in the U23 and U21's and U18's lists, some havent got a number but they can be called up. I couldnt find a single complete list of all the players and their respective levels and positions on the City website which I think is bad - it should be an obvious list to have

I have the list if you want it?

Loaned out players also not on it? I have created websites in the past and Ii would suggest including the loaned out players (as they are still Norwich players) and just have them blanked out also include the u21 and youth team players and their positions etc.

I am not a massive finance person, but why am I always hearing that there is hardly any money at the club and we are on the edge so need to play it extra safe? It seems every window I hear the same thing that there is no money and cash is very tight?

How come Villa, Forest, Brentford, Leeds etc I never hear that and we have had more time in the prem than them (not Villa, but they were in massive debt).

Today I see another article about how money is tight and we need to be so careful this summer? Is this the club doing this so clubs don't take the piss during the window? They released the parachute payments we got in season just gone and it was a nice amount, yet here we are again struggling financially and saying we have little to no money, and need to sell to get money in and to buy players? Why? What is going on? do we really have no money?

Coming out with stuff like this might help when buying players as clubs might not push for a high amount but it doesn't help when selling as clubs will just offer lower amounts as they think 'they are desperate and will accept low offers'.

Anyway someone with more financial insight might be able to explain - wages, transfer fees paid, giant tv in corner of stadium etc.

I think the Twins ,Piltchard, Wes , Ollivera and Klose ARE inspiring and should be kept . But the rest are not , having relegated us twice and failing us miserabky this season (and especially giving up and Brighton and Sheff Weds ) . The miserable sounding post match interviews from Howson , Teabag and Jerome show their kack of passion , fight and hunger for Norwich and should go if we we can manage to sell them . The new broom needs to sweep very clean indeed

So get rid Dorrans on 50K and keep Dijks - but then ditch both and get in better and cheaper - nows the time to look at it.