Crystal Palace v NUFC | Vital Football

Crystal Palace v NUFC

Rza

Vital Champions League
Dubravka
Murphy krafth schar burn
Longstaff Bruno Anderson
Gordon Isak Barnes

Good front 3. Bruno will have his work cut out carrying longstaff and Anderson. Defence looks like krafth in the middle and burn left back.

First 20 mins is all Palace I'd say they have about 90% possession. You wouldn't think they played the other day and we've had 10 days off

Longstaff Anderson krafth and Murphy all championship players. We may as well be playing with 7 men

No service at all to the forwards. Zero midfield. Bar the odd Bruno to isak pass absolutely no threat whatsoever

Can't think of many worse performances than this. Inexcusable really considering these players haven't played in a week and a half.

Have we had a shot? I don't remember Palace keeper making a save. Apart from isak heavy touch where he didn't get the shot in

Nowhere near good enough and we've rode our luck in recent weeks even with the wins. I'm going to predict a bottom 10 finish next season if we don't invest and more importantly get rid of the dead wood.

Anyone ever notice how clubs are hovering over Bruno and isak but not the likes of longstaff and Anderson. Wonder why that is. If we bottle Europe I can see Bruno leaving. Who the fuck would want to play in a midfield of Elliott Anderson and Sean longstaff. It's embarrassing

There is no excuse for this performance, forget Europe.
Poor from the start and have not tested their keeper whatsoever.

Worst performance of the season and there's been some shockers. Have to say even isak was shit tonight. Gordon woeful. We genuinely have 2 or 3 players I want to see next season. The rest can fuck off

In the last 10 days we've had off, crystal Palace have beat Liverpool West ham and now us.

Totally wank. Played off the park by Crystal fucking phallus. I have to wonder what the summer will bring. We have to shift lots of deadwood and hope they can hold onto Bruno and Isaak. That said the players we could with what we would get for even one of them. Am I allowed to even think that?