Crystal Palace v NUFC Match Thread | Vital Football

Crystal Palace v NUFC Match Thread

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Today is one of those days that you'd rather not endure and just wait until the result comes in before you dare to view any analysis.

We lose and it'll be the pro-Pardew shite from the Cockneys and anyone on TV that steals a living at being some sort of expert on stuff they know nowt about.

We win and it'll yet again paper over the cracks we have over an incompetent chairman and an owner who continues to prove he knows nowt about running us and everything about ruining an institution, so a draw is the fairest result for everyone.

With 'SwingingHandbagGate' but a mere memory in Monday or Tuesday's training, it will be interesting to see who of ours breaks sweat today, even then, the set up we have is suspect to fast breaking sides and Crystal Palace are one of those. The game is destined for Cabaye to make the headlines in it or at least be the most highlighted on Match of the Day.

Jack Colback isn't really rated by us but his stock has gone up since he was cattled and his inclusion today may be the best chance we have of anything, aside from that, 6 or 7 players need to be at the top of their game and for that reason I see an early goal for them bring around the usual head drops and see us end up losing 3-0.

Do I hope im wrong? Course i do to a massive extent but then again, if we're ever going to get change around the club then we need to hit rock bottom and then much further down than that.

I can't watch that team after last week, I'm done following on the radio or streaming, fuck them. I'll have a bet and check the half times etc, but I'm fucked if I'm wasting my time watching those cowardly shithouses. Wholesale changes to the side before I bother again, I'm sure the millionaire arseholes are distraught at this news.

I'm a glutton for punishment, my gut tells me this will be an easy 2-0, with a Cabaye penalty.

What a game you feckers who aren't watching or listening to are missing,2-1 to Palace at the moment,btw nee improvement on last weeks performance though.

Fuck me colo should tear up his contract and fuck off now.

First goal dummet turns his back, second colo mis controls in box, FFS schoolboy defending again.

So much for a response after last week, same old shit.....

Awful again. If lobbing the ball up in the hope someone will hold it up is all the manager worked on during the week we are fucked for this season.

I hope Palace go on to score a few more now, something really embarrassing for Schteve

And yet according to Steve Mac it's been a good week in training. Absolute bullshit and it's only going to get worse. Need a miracle to avoid relegation no improvement whatsoever in fact disintegration. No doubt Charnley will say they are sticking to the non existant plan. Surely the Manager cannot survive another hammering if it happens.

I am convinced Schteve will be giving himself a vote on no confidence at the next board meeting.The Palace manager is a bit of a shrewd fecker mind you,changed his tactics for this game.Keep your eye on that Cabaye fella playing for them,looks canny mind.

I hope the travelling fans have spent a fortune to watch that shower and I hope they're getting soaked through too.

a minute into the 2nd half and it's 4-1, his tactic at half time was to bring a forward off and bring on a defender.

I suppose this might add to the rumours that Schteve has an ibogaine addiction

4-1 now,Schteve made a change at half time,took a striker off and brought a defender on,who's first contribution was giving away a free kick 90 seconds after the break which ultimately led to Palace's 4th goal,good stuff.

What we are seeing is a cumulative effect of half a season with John Carver and another half season with Schteve, it's not entirely the fault of McClaren but he hasn't addressed any of the problems he's inherited.

The attitude of the players who were here before the summer is the worst part and more worryingly, it seems to have passed on to the new ones too.

Something/many things at the club are just so rotten to the core. I doubt even Guardiola or Mourinho could sort us out.

We are relegated already looking at the attitude of this shower of shit, the difference this time is we dont have a barton, nolan and jonas to drag them back up, no leaders to not accept division 1 football the clubs royally fucked and im happy as fuck especially this season as the golden sky goose wont be laying a pot of gold at that fack ***** door and for all the season ticket holders well you reap what you sow you bunch of *****.

Lol
Lol
Lol

Come on palace make it 6 please ive got a tenner on 6-1

We've still some talented players but this defence and manager are as bad as we've ever had . Ashley needs to act sooner rather than later to protect his investment. We're down if a change isn't made. Either way it costs him a fortune . Probably on the phone to Joe Kinnear as I write this .

It's going to be a long train ride home for the wankers. Can't even drink on the trains either to drown their sorrows. Marvellous.

So, the Mackems jump out of the relegation teams thanks to an ex-manager who has took over 'down the road' and turned it around in 4 games. The Pardew honeymoon has gone on longer that most would admit and are now 6th. We are so poor now, mentally as well, I don't think relegation will bother the players. They will have their agents touting them now.