Crowdfunder | Vital Football

Crowdfunder

Londonimp12

Vital Reserves Team
A bit of a random time of year for it but what with all the hype surrounding the club at the moment would it be a good time to have start up another CrowdFunder?

Granted, footballing success has brought a shed load of money in but when the going is good it seems like a good time to capitalise on it - rather than having your 2000/3000 fan base you've got an extra 7000 taking an active interest now. I'm sure that a reasonable chunk of the money earned from the cup run will go towards further strengthening the team but every little helps!

If nothing else it could be a sum of money allocated as a loyalty bonus to those that sign a contract for next season and something else the club wouldn't have budgeted for.

I'm thinking something on the lines of 'the Final Stretch'.

You'd still get the normal audience for something like this IMO.

If we sort a new training facility sorted, we may be able to do something for equipment or even a piece or two for the medical/sports science bits.

Londonimp12 - 20/2/2017 11:23

A bit of a random time of year for it but what with all the hype surrounding the club at the moment would it be a good time to have start up another CrowdFunder?

Granted, footballing success has brought a shed load of money in but when the going is good it seems like a good time to capitalise on it - rather than having your 2000/3000 fan base you've got an extra 7000 taking an active interest now. I'm sure that a reasonable chunk of the money earned from the cup run will go towards further strengthening the team but every little helps!

If nothing else it could be a sum of money allocated as a loyalty bonus to those that sign a contract for next season and something else the club wouldn't have budgeted for.

I have a permanent replacement for the crowdfunder's coming up very soon, the crowdfunders were great and raised much needed funds.
Yes we are sitting pretty money wise but the cup run will not last forever ,its not a time to rest upon your laurels, we have to keep going forward.
Hoping all Imps fans and the local community back this especially the local community that will be key in generating a massive income stream for the club for years to come.

helgy - 21/2/2017 14:37

Londonimp12 - 20/2/2017 11:23

I have a permanent replacement for the crowdfunder's coming up very soon, the crowdfunders were great and raised much needed funds.
Yes we are sitting pretty money wise but the cup run will not last forever ,its not a time to rest upon your laurels, we have to keep going forward.
Hoping all Imps fans and the local community back this especially the local community that will be key in generating a massive income stream for the club for years to come.

"coming up very soon" = at club AGM?