Crowd for last home game | Vital Football

Crowd for last home game

OneSirKeefy

Vital Football Hero
I saw last night GFC tweeted about the RE being nearly sold out (80 seats left) for the last home game v Newport.

Just seen this tweet from a fan (Luke).
————————————
Rainham End was sold out when I tried purchasing tickets this morning and doesn't appear to be many left in the Medway Stand. Should be a good crowd for Saturday #Gills
——————————

Wonder how big the crowd might be? Sounds like it could be an excellent turn out for a game with nothing to play for for either team.

And now officially tweeted -

🚨 RAINHAM END SOLD OUT🚨

This Saturday is our last home fixture of the 2022/23 season and we are pleased to say the Rainham End is sold out.

@MagnusSearch Medway Stand is filling fast, with only 17% left to purchase.

Fantastic support 💙

I'm delaying my UK holiday by a day for this one ( with the wife's blessing). I've been to every game at Priestfield this season, good and very bad so didn't want to miss the chance to give them a send off after the 2nd half of the season we've had

Good to hear this but one reservation is last time they said the medway was nearly full there were loads of seats. Be good to see a decent crowd though. Set the sceme for next season

Good to hear this but one reservation is last time they said the medway was nearly full there were loads of seats. Be good to see a decent crowd though. Set the sceme for next season
The ticketing site shows seats sold and others that are not available would be season ticket holders. On the day who knows who will turn up and who won’t. I’m a season ticket holder but due to health reasons I don’t go to every game especially when the weather’s bad.

The ticketing site shows seats sold and others that are not available would be season ticket holders. On the day who knows who will turn up and who won’t. I’m a season ticket holder but due to health reasons I don’t go to every game especially when the weather’s bad.

Yep that is all true.

Brad and Shannon are going to be there. Give 'em a cheer from me if you are attending. I'm on holiday as last November I thought we'd be a goner by now. Pft!

Biggest question is….will Herr be there?
Maybe thats what he is doing wrong?
Perhaps it is not Herr going it is saying he is going?
If he went to different fixtures but didn't say perhaps the spell would be broken.

Maybe thats what he is doing wrong?
Perhaps it is not Herr going it is saying he is going?
If he went to different fixtures but didn't say perhaps the spell would be broken.
I don’t think he is going, but could be wrong.