Crewe H ticket thread | Vital Football

Crewe H ticket thread

BM not on sale yet
50% SW1 and 60% SW 3 sold with around 30% SW2 sold.

Not a bad position with 5 days to the game.

SW4 will go on sale on Friday when Crewe confirm ticket sales.

May be around 8700-8800 on Saturday.

15% discount for NHS workers for this one too.

Don't think we should be doing this offering discounts for specific employers or occupations.I am sure there are deserving cases but where do you draw the line ? Best not to get involved full stop.

Also there is the supply and demand issue-LCFC have no need to offer additional discounts to attract supporters.

Nearing 600 tickets still available so it’s very unlikely now the game will sell out so quite a nice touch showing some affection to our NHS. Good PR can go along way in benefiting the club in the future.

Still a win tonight and I would be disappointed (strange word admittedly) with less than 9000. I just want us to raise the bar and show how ambitious we can be.

478 sold in the Stacey West so far!

Tickets on sale at the moment is:-

322 in the SW
139 in the St Andrew's
37 Legends Lounge

so 498 in total at the moment. Then depends what else is released in The South Park and the Stacey West.

After our last home game I thought people would be clammering for tickets, just to be part what's going on with the club.
I can't wait for Saturday. I was going anyway but after the win, the Lancaster and the atmosphere - wild horses wouldn't stop me going to this one.

307 left in the Stacey West now so slowly selling and it will accelerate towards the weekend as it usually does. I think we will be around 9,000 which lets face it is still flippin incredible!

After our last home game I thought people would be clammering for tickets, just to be part what's going on with the club.
I can't wait for Saturday. I was going anyway but after the win, the Lancaster and the atmosphere - wild horses wouldn't stop me going to this one.

We have to keep reminding ourselves of where we are- other clubs are having success but simply not bringing in the fans in the way we are.

Peterborough has a population double that of Lincoln (around 200,000) and a successful team this season who are vying for top spot.

They are peaking at 6,000 home fans- we are reaching 8500-9000 home fans already this season.

As the season progresses, we will move to full home end sell out more often but I am simply astounded we have increased our core ST support and sustained our overall home support.

First 5 home games 2017/18 42565 attendance
First 5 home games 2018/19 42783 attendance

Last season first 5 games included two away end sell-outs for Mansfield and Luton- this season the most away fans we have had has been 989 (Notts County).

Completely agree that the MK Dons game is almost as good as it gets- fantastic result, great game of football and iconic moment during the game.

We have to keep reminding ourselves of where we are- other clubs are having success but simply not bringing in the fans in the way we are.

Peterborough has a population double that of Lincoln (around 200,000) and a successful team this season who are vying for top spot.

They are peaking at 6,000 home fans- we are reaching 8500-9000 home fans already this season.

As the season progresses, we will move to full home end sell out more often but I am simply astounded we have increased our core ST support and sustained our overall home support.

First 5 home games 2017/18 42565 attendance
First 5 home games 2018/19 42783 attendance

Last season first 5 games included two away end sell-outs for Mansfield and Luton- this season the most away fans we have had has been 989 (Notts County).

Completely agree that the MK Dons game is almost as good as it gets- fantastic result, great game of football and iconic moment during the game.

This is a really good point I think we all get carried away sometimes and forget just how far we have come in just over two years! It's amazing how the astounding becomes the normal so very quickly.

At the end of the 2015/2016 season our average attendance was 2,596!

Even at the end of the 2006/2007 season when we finished 5th in this League which was our 5th straight season finishing in the play-offs it was still only 5,176.

Our attendances now and have been for the last 20 months simply astounding and we shouldn't forget that!

Arguably, Peterborough's glory days were when they were ruling the roost in the Midland League in the 1950s.

Towards the end of the 1945-55 season, they had over 6,000 against Denaby Colliery then in a derby match against Boston in August 1956, they were watched by 13,800!x.jpg

With the gates we are getting I wonder if,populationwise,we may be punching above our weight.Lets hope in continues but I am wary of calls for a 15,000 stadium even if we were to get promoted to the championship.

Around 194 left in the SW could well be needing to open another block in the coming days.

Depends on Crewe sales- I doubt they will bring 700 (which is blocks 5,6,and 7) so Block 4 should come our way but maybe not until tomorrow evening or Friday afternoon.

Same with BM1-3 as well- will go on sale either late tomorrow or Friday

Best to get any seats under proper cover, the weather looks a bit wet ! Hope they are wrong ! UTI.

625 sold in the Stacey West so far!

Tickets on sale at the moment is:-

165 in the SW
133 in the St Andrew's
30 Legends Lounge

so 328 in total at the moment. Then depends what else is released in The South Park and the Stacey West

Less than 300 left on sale now! It's following the usually pattern always seems to be quite an uptake on the last day or two as people decide they are free at the weekend and want to go I guess!

Interestingly the top 6 rows of Block 4 SW have now been released- why only the top 6 rows (about 140 tickets).

I would suggest Crewe tickets sales must be very low and it looks like the Uni stand bunch may be moved into the bottom 10 rows of Block 4 SW to give Uni and BM 1-3 to Crewe fans rather than SW

This means we can fill the SW on Saturday!!

Sad news is we won't know for sure until 1200hrs tomorrow when Crewe ticket sales close