Crewe Alexandra (a) - Got Any Questions For Our "Who Are Ya?" Article? Post Them HERE! | Vital Football

Crewe Alexandra (a) - Got Any Questions For Our "Who Are Ya?" Article? Post Them HERE!

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
If you have got any questions for the Crewe Alexandra "Who Are Ya?" article, please post them on this thread!

Well done on promotion, a few of your fans on the FB Football League One website, are convinced you will be in play-offs, are you one of them, or a more sensible realistic fan?

How will we get the best out of James Jones? Was it the right time for him to move on from Crewe.

* After three mediocre seasons, were you surprised by last season's promotion?

* Given the obvious strength of League One this season, did you expect to see more transfer activity during the summer? Lincoln have only one player left from the squad that won League Two a year ago (although there was also a change of manager), and Northampton have shed 15 players so far.

* Taking players who have left into account, Crewe still appear to have a large squad from the club website (28 current players?). Do you know how the corona shutdown has affected the club financially?

* How do you expect the other promoted clubs (Plymouth, Swindon, Northampton) to fare in League One?

When the Covid cancellations were announced, you were top of League 2 on goal difference from Swindon. Under PPG average they took the title.
Did that bother you or were you just happy with going up?

Who are your biggest local rivals in League One this season?

Are you hoping for a Carabao cup run, or would you rather have a few Tuesday nights off?

Who’s the next player to come out of your academy?

Who’s got the better lower league academy, Crewe or Exeter?

Well, until about two minutes ago we didn't have someone to answer the questions.

I went on Twitter, saw that I had a notification, clicked on it and the person that has just followed me on there is the editor of Vital Crewe Alexandra.

So, the questions will be sent in a few minutes!