Credit Where Credit Is Due | Vital Football

Credit Where Credit Is Due

Sir Laz

Vital Football Hero
O.K. we hate the owner,we hate the manager,but that side we had out last night were committed and were not afraid to mix it with a team full of multi millionaire players who probably thought they only had to turn up to get the win.So credit to the whole team is due,even Billy Bunter pulled off a couple of class saves.Glad he rested Anita and Saylor,they are league one players at best.

shearers boots - 30/10/2014 16:26

some of us don't hate the Manager But because we don't follow like sheep and have an opinion :5:

Reread that SB, it doesnt make sense, looks unfinshed. Just saying.

It's been a long time since someone came on here and said they didn't hate pardew. Amazing what 3 wins can do and a reminder back to the days we came 5th and those who hated him then were in the minority.

Fickle indeed.

How many games in his entire NUFC career can you honestly say Pardwho had a plan that

a) had players performing to their potential and understanding their roles
b) got us a result
c) wasnt bog standard hoofball

He isn't manager of the month, regardless of any 'wonder' result. West Ham won all their games, we drew against Swansea.

Apart from that, I reckon it's us and the fans that have criticised that deserve the credit for this new found motivation.

I say that because Pardew is here to do what we know he's here to do and got comfortable in his job. Even regular 9-0 defeats wouldn't budge him but the criticism that spread to the media maybe got the puppet to analyse himself and change some of his ways.

New tactics, new training methods plus a two-fingered attitude to everyone has engulfed the team to give that bit extra. I can't see it continuing but the more that get on the club's back, the more chance we have of success.

Anybody know how all the Muppet's with the sack pardew banners are getting on these days? They seem to have all gone very quite for some reason.

The players are to blame too. frequently. Ok, we know Pardew can't get the best out of players or get them tactically sound. We also all know (I fucking hope) that Ashley is fucking our club with his running of it and how he shifts money around at the expense of the squad.

In todays football a few bad results can lead to a change of manager and I think when form dips and fans get angry the footballers go into a slump awaiting a new arrival in the dugout. They themselves look for a scapegoat. Here at newcastle you see a rollercoaster ride of results and runs in form where the players look totally fucked and then pull themselves together when they know the club will drop the whingers and stick by the manager.

It works but to be really effective you really need a good manager which would in turn stop the frequency of these slumps.

Look at Spurs at the weekend, they are feeling sorry for themselves and because of uncertainty developed by the owner they look already to be awaiting a new manager before they bother their arse again. It's an easy way to blame someone else and I think we see it often where a group of players will let the manager take the blame.

Man city too, the man city fans would want to win another cup, the owners knowing they have a large squad of experienced players would want to win another cup and the manager would want any win for pride and confidence. Yet the players who should have walked past us didn't look interested at all. Why the fuck should they? They are multi millionaires and want things laid down easy for them or they start to lose heart.

It's a weakness most modern footballlers have which was created by the short term thinking football owner. Too much money at stake and players getting too much money to give a fuck.

Nufc_Ben - 31/10/2014 10:37

Anybody know how all the Muppet's with the sack pardew banners are getting on these days? They seem to have all gone very quite for some reason.

They are same fuckers who were waving their shoes and singing his name two years ago. The same people who get slagged off on here a lot.

Nufc_Ben - 31/10/2014 10:37

And you are a typical sky fan who continue to go with no expectation of success to be able to watch top flight football at cheap prices. Where were you before these 3 wins in a row?

Why is this forum all about getting one up on other posters ! We have had a few good results just be happy with it

Where are these

I never said that

he is a twat

you have no expectations

Always so much in fighting on nufc forums, the very few that there are and sparsely populated.

The mind boggles how the mackems maintain such numbers on rtg.

I said my bit about nufc on another thread last weekend and my point remains. Whether it's heresy to say anything bad about Keegan or not i don't give a fuck.

To summarise.

I really don't believe Ashley bought nufc to be a ****, he was a fat fucker in his early 40's who wanted to be popular. Mid life crisis, whatever.. He had and still has the clout to make us compete at any level.

Bringing Keegan back was his single biggest mistake.

As much as he did for the club in the early 90's. His career hasn't exactly been stellar since. Failed and walked away from every single job.

Was practically bankrupt when he got the call from Ashley.

When he walked and said his bit about Ashley, every single one of us listened and turned on the fucker instantly. Why wouldn't he respond by being a ****.

If promoting Sports Direct on such a scale was his plan from the start, why not do all the tacky ads from day one?

In fact, if he just wanted a team to float aimlessly in mid table, why sack Allardyce in the first place?

Pardew is pretty much irrelevant in this.

The big issue is that we hate Mike Ashley because of Kevin Keegan and Mike Ashley resents us for it.

It doesn't excuse the things he's done, it just does some good to step back and admit that our blind faith in Kevin Keegan is why the atmosphere has been this way at nufc for 6 years almost.

He has to take some responsibility for that.

well that's a new one. Personally I blame ashley for everything he's done since he came here and nothing to do with keegan.

Ashley also admitted in a court of law that he lied to supporters. I've just a read a book called `Up There' and there was an interview with John Hall. He said Ashley bought the club to promote SD and that he didn't do any due diligence as there was another interested party who were doing due diligence but it was going to take them two weeks. Ashley steamed in and bought Hall's shares before the other interested parties could complete that due diligence.

I think I would choose to believe the words of the bloke who actually sold those shares rather than some muddled rhetoric trying to blame Kevin Keegan. Keegan is a Newcastle legend and Ashley is a fat **** and history won't change those things.