Crazy or Not, | Vital Football

Crazy or Not,

R

redimps1

Just spent £75.50 on a couple of tops and a new mug !.
I asked for a bag that will be 5p please.I had just my credit card on me so declined to put 5p on it.

Only started charging recently and it does go to charity. I had to buy a couple of bags a few weeks ago. The money was going to the poor woman from the chippy who died recently.

I think its the law that they have to charge , you could have asked them to refund , and do a new invoice to include the bag.

Not sure why a thread on a 5p bag. However, if spending that amount of money and you need a bag for logistics of items bought then I would suggest 5p is neither here nor there. On the other hand, congratulations for resisting the temptation of a bag and doing your bit for the environment.

I just couldnt put it on my credit card could i? And the fuss of cancelling and redoing a bill wasnt worth it imo!

I just couldnt put it on my credit card could i? And the fuss of cancelling and redoing a bill wasnt worth it imo!
You want to get a fold-away shopping bag. Made from tough nylon it folds into itself, and fits in your pocket. I asked for one for Xmas- a stocking filler from Mrs Croozey. I particularly asked for a macho pattern on it. I was thinking camouflage or Heavy Metal style. What I got was an old git tartan 'Roy Cropper' style. But anyway it has saved me loads of money when you add up the 5 p and sometimes 10p's. I worked it out the other day it's easily saved me £12 or £13 already this year.

The Co-op have some good bags. I bought two of the lime green ones they had out a couple of years ago. One folds up small for your pocket and the other is really heavy duty. The girls at work liked the colour so much I ended up buying them some.