Crawley v Notts | Vital Football

Crawley v Notts

runner_pie

Vital Reserves Team
A tricky looking away game against an unbeaten side but that's what we were considering this time last week as well. Let's hope we can continue moving in the right direction and pick up another 3 points.

I don't take in anywhere near as many away games as I used to due to having a young family but I'll be down in Sussex visiting relatives so I'm really looking forward to it. As always, I'll let my heart rule my head and go for a 2-0 away win with Jon Stead continuing his hot streak. COYP!

I'll go for 1-1. We seem to be creating a few chances, in fact I think we've hit the woodwork at least 5 times in the last 3 league games. We still have the habit of gifting a goal though, which stops me predicting 3 points.

I'm going for a solid performance all round and coming away with our first clean sheet int he league. 1-0 win!

Anyone else going to have a guess at the scoreline tomorrow? Two away wins and a draw predicted so far. Are we being overly optimistic after our first win last week or will we continue to improve?

Wrong again, 100% this season.
Back to back away wins unless we collapse in the next four minutes. When was the last time that happened ?
Looks like Sheridans is wringing the best out of what he's got, good management. Again when was the last time we could say that about us ?

100% wrong on predictions so far this season.
Back to back away wins, solid performances, scoring goals and Sheridan wringing the best out of the squad.
Happy days.

There's no reason why we can't get a result against Grimsby. Looking forwards to it already, they'll bring plenty so should be a decent atmosphere.

There's no reason why we can't get a result against Grimsby. Looking forwards to it already, they'll bring plenty so should be a decent atmosphere.

conors,dad - 27/8/2016 16:58

Bloody fantastic results the last 2 games, now to make the most of our 2 home games.

Grimsby put 5 past Stevenage today, next Saturday won't be easy.