Covid outbreak | Vital Football

Covid outbreak

We were in a decent vein of form, with fixtures against those around us.

Shame really.

Two thread going for this....come on Monsieur Moonay with ur software knowledge u can merge them eh?? Cos I'm sure this subject is gonna roll on going forward...

Two thread going for this....come on Monsieur Moonay with ur software knowledge u can merge them eh?? Cos I'm sure this subject is gonna roll on going forward...

I don't think Zakky looked before he posted his.

It's simple Moonay, find all comments with that thread ID if the other and alter their foreign key value to this one. Chop chop 😉

I've no Admin rights.........................easiest thig is just to stop posting on one of em ! ..... or one of the thread authors delete theirs ......... but as they'll be short lived threads anyway, I don't think it's worth the effort.

Not sure if the cancellations are a blessing or not (clearly not players getting Covid). Loss of much needed tv revenue but given loads are out of contract may allow time for Moreno to put his money where his mouth is and sort it.

I don't think Zakky looked before he posted his.

I've no Admin rights.........................easiest thig is just to stop posting on one of em ! ..... or one of the thread authors delete theirs ......... but as they'll be short lived threads anyway, I don't think it's worth the effort.

You are correct it will be short lived but it does spread, I put my covid thread up and four minutes later another one appeared, in an hour there will be around twenty 😉

The EFL can hardly refuse us as we are already playing our youth team and have a cap on squad numbers - thanks to them

Still it's the EFL so they may well throw that book aat us - again 🙄

By the time our next match is played we could have new owners and a new team or be in liquidation and out of the league.

What a bloody ridiculous positipn to be in.

The sky money would've been nice against Hull,but as long as everyone with covid fully recovers it could be a blessing in disguise this,with Tilt,Johnson and Palmer's deals all expiring before Wimbledon.

Surely the takeover must go through next week,then we can get to work extending contracts and signing players to bolster and improve the squad ready for Dale in 2 weeks. If I was Moreno I would've already offered Richardson the managers job as Cook looks like he could get the Sheff Wed job and I would think he'd want him as his assistant. I've been so impressed with him since Sheridan left.