covid 19 report | Page 2 | Vital Football

covid 19 report

I've know friends who have worked in the health services for over 30 years. I'm sure they are telling me the truth of the horrific stories they have about covid. Bit I'll tell them to stop lying to me, as the pledge has discovered the truth...

I have told u enough times where to find the truth and u have to do your own investigation. The government, doctors, media have all lied. You won't do your research then u will still be brainwashed. Dont use google, use duckduckgo, dont use usual sites like twitter, facebook, u tube, they are all under the control of the deep state. There is no point in me answering questions u wont believe me, do your own research.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/QNQruvfpGAU0/

I take it u all listened to the German doctor, if u dont believe me, he knows everything. Now listen to a British undertaker who again knows more than us.

The government, doctors, media have all lied.”

“ I take it u all listened to the German doctor, if u dont believe me, he knows everything.”

HOW DO I KNOW WHICH DOCTORS TO LISTEN TO?! SORT IT OUT SCALLY!

sorry three sixes I did read the article, and many articles like that. The author is well known to be connected to the gates foundation, so her job will be to debunk the truth. Gates is beyond evil

https://t.me/NicholasVeniamin/4858

lsb2 u might want to listen to this. Shouldnt think the relatives of those soldiers killed in iraq and Afghanistan will be too happy when they find out the real reasons for the invasions. Nor the relatives of those killed on 9/11 by thermitic planted by the deep state.

24 May 2021.

That was the last time The Pledge posted something even remotely related to football.

And he thinks we’re brainwashed!

Last edited:
https://t.me/NicholasVeniamin/4858

lsb2 u might want to listen to this. Shouldnt think the relatives of those soldiers killed in iraq and Afghanistan will be too happy when they find out the real reasons for the invasions. Nor the relatives of those killed on 9/11 by thermitic planted by the deep state.

Maybe you should stop promoting Telegram, Pavel Durov already has $17B. I don't think the Russian needs any more of your money! Telegram makes money from selling your data, that's why there's no adverts on the site...

Last edited:
https://t.me/officialcharliewardshow/34573

perhaps u might start to listen now. The media,government, medical profession have all lied, there has never been a pandemic. Only a media based hysteria based on false pcr tests. Been planned since 2005 by the deep state, with aims to reduce the population and one world government

My wife was taken into hospital in January by paramedics late one Sunday night after getting covid, As I watched the ambulance close the doors it was without any doubt the worst moment of my life. My wife spent 7 weeks in hospital, 5 of them in intensive care with a ventilator. My life fell apart as I couldn't even go and visit her. At this time there was nearly 100 people in our local hospital on ventilators with covid. I was told by medical staff to be positive as 54% of people survive but that meant to me 46% die then. My wife saw many people in there zipped up in body bags.
However I, or rather we, were two of the lucky ones as she survived. I dont come on here for peoples sympathy or feel sorry for myself but I just want you to know Pledge, that this is real & you with your pathetic opinion has got me.
Maybe you should go to your local hospital and take a look around a covid ward.

My wife was taken into hospital in January by paramedics late one Sunday night after getting covid, As I watched the ambulance close the doors it was without any doubt the worst moment of my life. My wife spent 7 weeks in hospital, 5 of them in intensive care with a ventilator. My life fell apart as I couldn't even go and visit her. At this time there was nearly 100 people in our local hospital on ventilators with covid. I was told by medical staff to be positive as 54% of people survive but that meant to me 46% die then. My wife saw many people in there zipped up in body bags.
However I, or rather we, were two of the lucky ones as she survived. I dont come on here for peoples sympathy or feel sorry for myself but I just want you to know Pledge, that this is real & you with your pathetic opinion has got me.
Maybe you should go to your local hospital and take a look around a covid ward.

sorry about your wife. But there is no covid virus. I assume she hadnt had the vaccine at the time. It's a man made bio weapon, planned for years and patented years ago. No where in the world has anyone been able to prove that a covid virus exists. People who have said to have died from covid, have died from the original bio weapon or the vaccine. All autopsies carried out show no sign of a virus, all died from thrombosis. The hospitals give the wrong treatment by putting people on a ventilator, which can lead to their deaths. As I said I am sorry about your wife, but it is part of the deep states attempt to reduce the population. She , quite rightly, will entitled to massive compensation when the truth comes out, but the way u feel at the moment u are just glad to still have her about. Your wife was I'll because of a man made bio weapon.

Hope we never come face to face anywhere, anytime soon.

Pledge I am asking you to stop posting all your shit. There are people on here who have lost loved ones to COVID. We don't want to read your nonsense any more.

I've avoided asking you to stop before as I generally fear for your state of mind.

Please take your nonsense elsewhere before it causes an issue.

We don't all agree on here but I think we all know where the line is - except you.

You've made your point, no one agrees so time to stop before you really cross the line and go the way of Wayne.

Thankyou.

You've made your point, no one agrees so time to stop before you really cross the line and go the way of Wayne.

Agreed.

Good luck with the rest of your life The Pledge. People obviously don't all have the same opinions and beliefs as everyone else, but most of us will have known someone that has had coronavirus or whatever you think it is, and I assume all of us have already been vaccinated, so there is no positive to all of this