Covid 19 goodwill message | Vital Football

Covid 19 goodwill message

Long suffering Imp

Vital Squad Member
The original cobra thread is now closed but it would be remiss of us all not to leave things on a better note. Unfortunately the PM 's words about losing loved ones was likely to be chillingly true and that sadly probably means that some viewers and contributors alike on vitals may not come through this which is sobering indeed. Time for a bit of love.put your politics to one side. To all imps everywhere, take care, look after yourselves, let's get through this together.

Echo that Long Suffering. The dynamics of this are are far reaching and consumes you, especially with a very elderly relative with underlying health issues who is in the Netherlands. I won't go on but I'm sure you can work it out with travel and isolation if the unfortunate does happen.

Probably should not have added this to the thread but this is certainly at the forefront of our / my mind.

Stay safe everyone.

Worrying is natural for our family, friends, and selves.
I'm probably a higher risk person myself.
Was hospitalised last year having been rushed in with very low oxygen levels caused by a bad lung infection. Took me ages to properly recover from it. So likely to be more susceptible to this new virus. Oh well. At least I'm already acquainted with the types of treatment this may lead to.

And without being unduly alarmist, if this does spread throughout the population to the maximum predicted extent, and if mortality proves to be up to 3%, then we could face losing around a million of us.
Very sobering thought.

Take care one and all.