Could Mike Ashley be taking over at BDBL? | Page 6 | Vital Football

Could Mike Ashley be taking over at BDBL?

Nowt to do with being word perfect.
All to do with responding to what's posted with a meaningful, relevant answer that makes an attempt at addressing the question./statement made.

To keep repeating the same mistake endlessly does have a high degree of similarity to his hero.
Anyway, to me it's thick as mince but I'm sure there's plenty who will have sympathy with the excuse ridden, 'misunderstood' poster.
After so much to-ing and fro-ing with him I care not one jot what he thinks.
Same as you can't educate pork you can't have a logical argument with someone who has different meanings to the norm for so many words and struggles to respond to anything meaningfully whilst hiding behind his own version of 'free speech', being 'misunderstood' with the occasional 'dyslexia''excuse thrown in- but , funnily enough, only when it suits.

Doubtless some will find that KO:eek:
You do know you're only a poster on here and not the Judge and or Jury don't you TT? UTB

You do know you're only a poster on here and not the Judge and or Jury don't you TT? UTB
Still stirring.
I don't want to be judge or jury at all but anyone who can't appreciate that not responding to a posted statement with a relevant answer is meaningless on a written forum does the forum no fvours.
If you don't want to follow the logic just F.O(rget) it Rod.:p

Still stirring.
If you don't want to follow the logic just F.O(rget) it Rod.:p
It won't change my life one jot whether you do or don't.
Not stirring at all as i told you before.I don't think it's r8 for you to be taking the wazz out of Chippy having dyslexia tho. UTB

Not stirring at all as i told you before.I don't think it's r8 for you to be taking the wazz out of Chippy having dyslexia tho. UTB
I'd agree Rod but it seems he only 'suffers' from it when also claiming 'victimisation' and being 'misunderstood'. It only comes up when losing the argument and I have acknowledged, and empathised,it before but, TBH, I've become increasingly cynical about the claim.Look back through the majority of his posts and the evidence is slight.

Seeing as he has so many different meanings for commonly accepted words it's hard to know whether he means dyslexic, disfunctional or dysentery
I do, of course, apologise unreservedly if the condition is medically confirmed and documented.

Last edited:
On the subject of agreeing and disagreeing
I do really find it interesting, reading someone’s point of view
Football related, not politics, because that’s a whole can of worms
We are all Blades on a Blades forum, and if you do disagree, so strongly as too reply, then as long as it’s not to just verbal abuse ( unfortunately some have done on occasions), then I thinks it’s ok, argue your differences away
And I will read, and enjoy the banter

Chips, if we were in a tap room I'd probably dismiss your remarks with a dismissive "F.Off, it's not worth wasting my breath on" and we'd not bother broaching the subject again as long as one of us didn't respond to any conversation with " he left us higher than when he took over" whatever the subject matter.

This is, in effect, a virtual reality tap room so I'll let you draw your own conclusions.
TT, no doesn't mater if he left us higher or not but you do know that \I have freedom of speech to respond as I see fit and so do you. I'll always agree to dfisffer and keep quiet until the subject is raised agin (nor by me!).
You don't like freedom of speech if the person talking does say what you want to hear do you?:shake:

You have to say Mr McCabe is a first class idiot Chippy or you are in fact the idiot as far as TT's concerned,i thought you knew that mi owd pal.:yes: UTB
No Rod, I will never denouce him for his many faults, he kept my club alive to the tune of £6m per year AND wrote off all the debts in 2013. TT is entitled to call him what he wants but I will respond when he does. I would never tell anyone to F Off in writing or in words, not my way at all.

Stop trying to stir Rod.

What you don't have to do, and make yourself look daft if you do ,is answer every post, every statement, with the same answer regardless of the subject matter.

It wouldn't surprise me of Chips' answer to " what day is Chritmas Day this year?" was " he left us higher than when he took over".:eek::yes::yes::yes:
Nice insult TT.

I'd agree Rod but it seems he only 'suffers' from it when also claiming 'victimisation' and being 'misunderstood'. It only comes up when losing the argument and I have acknowledged, and empathised,it before but, TBH, I've become increasingly cynical about the claim.Look back through the majority of his posts and the evidence is slight.

Seeing as he has so many different meanings for commonly accepted words it's hard to know whether he means dyslexic, disfunctional or dysentery
I do, of course, apologise unreservedly if the condition is medically confirmed and documented.
Thnaks for that TT. If any words I use are dysnetry to you then you know they are not written to delibrately upset you but just my two penneth.

My post #74
Shrewd business.Gets a team to the PL , raises their world wide profile and makes some money for himself.
A lot better than many others have done as was his ability to recognise his (monetary) shortcomings and still get out with a profit (if all goes to plan of course)
"

Chips' reply #75
"You mean like Mr McCabe did years before TT? :yes: "

Now, if anyone can tell me that is a valid response to my post 74, please do because , at no stage, did McC make a profit, hence the court case yet Chips maintains he did with his response.

So, again, why the court case then?

BTW again- it's nowt to do with 'freedom of speech'. It's about the logic (not) employed hence the disagreement - unless of course Mcc did make a recognisable, audited profit in which case please just show me the evidence.

My post #74
Shrewd business.Gets a team to the PL , raises their world wide profile and makes some money for himself.
A lot better than many others have done as was his ability to recognise his (monetary) shortcomings and still get out with a profit (if all goes to plan of course)
"

Chips' reply #75
"You mean like Mr McCabe did years before TT? :yes: "

Now, if anyone can tell me that is a valid response to my post 74, please do because , at no stage, did McC make a profit, hence the court case yet Chips maintains he did with his response.

So, again, why the court case then?

BTW again- it's nowt to do with 'freedom of speech'. It's about the logic (not) employed hence the disagreement - unless of course Mcc did make a recognisable, audited profit in which case please just show me the evidence.
Whatever way I reply you will pick fault mate. But you know my views, my two penneth TT.
Never said he was perfect and I suspect neither is the Prince.

Whatever way I reply you will pick fault mate. But you know my views, my two penneth TT.
Never said he was perfect and I suspect neither is the Prince.
Just show me the audited profit made by McC. You claimed he had made one so simply show me the evidence you are relying on.
Simple task Chips.It's either there and you can prove it or it isn't.
If you don't produce the evidence we'll all know who's right and who's wrong though.

Just show me the audited profit made by McC. You claimed he had made one so simply show me the evidence you are relying on.
Simple task Chips.It's either there and you can prove it or it isn't.
If you don't produce the evidence we'll all know who's right and who's wrong though.
Are you talking about the clearing of the debts TT? If so I used the accounts booklet that used to be sent to me as a shareholder every year. I'm sure you could check on line if you are calling me a liar.

Are you talking about the clearing of the debts TT? If so I used the accounts booklet that used to be sent to me as a shareholder every year. I'm sure you could check on line if you are calling me a liar.
Profit = a financial gain, especially the difference between the amount earned and the amount spent in buying, operating, or producing something.

You're the one claiming he made one. The onus is not on me to prove your claim, just the opposite in fact

We are all Blades on a Blades forum, and if you do disagree, so strongly as too reply, then as long as it’s not to just verbal abuse ( unfortunately some have done on occasions), then I thinks it’s ok, argue your differences away

I'm all for coherent argument. I'm not bothered about spelling or grammar. This is a forum, its not being published on the front page or in any newspapers - all it has to do is make sense

Profit = a financial gain, especially the difference between the amount earned and the amount spent in buying, operating, or producing something.

You're the one claiming he made one. The onus is not on me to prove your claim, just the opposite in fact
No I never said the Blades made a profit but alwaus thankful he put in that £6m every year to avoid the worst TT. What I do insist is that he cleared all the debts.

No Rod, I will never denouce him for his many faults, he kept my club alive to the tune of £6m per year AND wrote off all the debts in 2013. TT is entitled to call him what he wants but I will respond when he does. I would never tell anyone to F Off in writing or in words, not my way at all.
I wasn't asking you to denounce Mr McCabe Chippy.Of course he made mistakes but he helped keep the club going in my opinion.UTB

It would be boring if we all agree all the time Raysa wouldn't it. You know mi owd saying,It's all abart opinions and i believe that and i've never been upset by what's said on social media,but some do get pished off at times.Each to their own but i don't think it's neccessary to be slating a fella's dyslexia, just me thinks like that perhaps who knows. UTB

If mccabe cleared the debt why did the prince have to pay him 55m
Personally i don't know mi owd pal, perhaps you should ask the fella who seems to know everything re; Mr McCabe. If you need a clue as to whom i'm thinkin of, i think he lives somewhere in Lancashire,was the greatest Hotlelier this country has ever known and is quite fond of the ex England cricket captain Our Joe Root.:yes: UTB