Coronavirus | Page 755 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Was just wondering if anyone had anything similar.
I had my second jab Friday. No pain in arm or any side effect.
Today I have been shivering all day, cant warm up, shaking. Feel like I'm coming down with something.
Can after effects be this delayed? Has anyone had this happen?
Or maybe I have a normal bad cold coming (again).

Today I have been shivering all day, cant warm up, shaking. Feel like I'm coming down with something.

Seems strange so long after doesn't it. But could be your body fighting it maybe? Just would have thought a day or two after wouldn't you?

I think it's been a chilly day, if that helps! I closed my windows and put a jumper on (as not moving around so not warming up)

Hopefully you'll be clear by the morning.

i fell ill after jab1 about 24/36 hours after and was then quite ill for about 6 weeks

I was fine the day of my second shot, the next day I felt ok then would feel terrible for a while and then felt ok again. It was a wild 24-36 hours. From others I've talked about it this seems completely normal.

a new variant (MU) has popped up in South America

Yes, and from the same link a C variant in South Africa. Read about it the other day, but it was a red top and sensationalist bollox, so didn't mention/link to it.

From your BBC link:

It comes after scientists in South Africa said they were monitoring another new variant with multiple mutations, called C.1.2. But it has not yet been designated a variant of interest or concern.

The risk of "long Covid" in children is much lower than many had feared, leading child health experts have said.

They surveyed 11- to 17-year-olds testing positive . The research suggests somewhere between 2% and 14% still had symptoms caused by Covid 15 weeks later.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58410584

Y'all we did it.

SC tops entire country for COVID case rate as hospital reports record COVID patient count

“A lot of hospitals are at their high water mark, not just for this surge, but for the entire pandemic,” Kirby said. “The patients are sicker and younger. We’ve got children involved this time and the staff are exhausted in hospitals and they’re frustrated because the vast majority, generally over 90 percent, of the patients they’re treating are not vaccinated.”

These frustrations come as South Carolina appears to have the highest per capita COVID rate in the United States, according to an analysis by The New York Times. Using census numbers and data from state health departments, the rate in South Carolina as of Aug. 31 was 100 cases per 100,000 residents over the past seven days. The rate across the entire South was lower at 76 cases per 100,000. Rates in the South are much higher than other regions in the country...

https://www.postandcourier.com/heal...uu2Ju09BjZfj6rXt6GoY5w7mccDg9ewGoRL3gl4jSxfKA

Y'all we did it.

Congratulations doesn't feel the appropriate response right now!

Dear me, what a strange world we live in Siggy. People believing conspiracy theorists over and above scientists. A preventative jab available, but people rather catch and die the virus that doesn't actually exist/was made and sent on purpose from China... and so on.

Dear me, what a strange world we live in Siggy. People believing conspiracy theorists over and above scientists. A preventative jab available, but people rather catch and die the virus that doesn't actually exist/was made and sent on purpose from China... and so on.
i'm very much of the belief there's a strong chance it came from the lab in Wuhan. Maybe escaped accidentally though rather than on purpose

Another wonderful point to add is the same people who are out getting fake vaccine documents are the same people who despise undocumented immigrants.

Also, there is a stat somewhere that 3-5x more republicans are dying than dems. Which is darkly being called the equalizer for voter suppression.

This country is deeply and darkly fucked.

i'm very much of the belief there's a strong chance it came from the lab in Wuhan. Maybe escaped accidentally though rather than on purpose

Yes, no different to how it could have in the UK labs where they've been trying to find a cure for the common cold (coronavirus) ... I'm talking about the conspiracy that they developed it on purpose to bring down the world, or whatever other crackpot theory is doing the rounds now. They sell to the world, they have no need to wipe out their customers! And if they did, I would imagine they could have done a better job of it virus wise anyway.

yes, BUT we need the truth one day and those holding to account if it is man made

It's a nice idea but when is someone ever truly held account for their cock ups and not some lowly paid grunt who takes the brunt.

Facts are us, EU, US etc are no different on that front than China so we hardly have a moral high ground.

And like it or not, this is the main debate in research of this type. There is a higher chance of a leak than leaving it to nature, but without the research if nature conjures it up, we are truly fcuked if we don't have the grounding for a quick response.