Coronavirus | Page 368 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

I know Brits who have worked there and they all say it's the most intimidating place they've ever worked at. They also said the hygiene habits of some of them were horrific.

I once worked with a lad who used to pick his nose and wipe it on his chair, it was a good job my boss noticed before I sat down when I went to his station to work one day.

Was white.

I once worked with a lad who used to pick his nose and wipe it on his chair, it was a good job my boss noticed before I sat down when I went to his station to work one day.

Was white.

That's different to putting it in someones food though, and unless I've suddenly gone colour blind aren't East Europeans mainly white.

That's different to putting it in someones food though.

I remember quite a few places having those kinds of reputations when much younger and looking for summery jobs - colour didn't matter, it was across the board and one of my former mates ostracised himself by joking he'd done it 'for a giggle'.

I remember quite a few places having those kinds of reputations when much younger and looking for summery jobs - colour didn't matter, it was across the board and one of my former mates ostracised himself by joking he'd done it 'for a giggle'.

My mother in law was a manager there. She left because of it and no they weren't temp people that were doing it.

To get back on topic, heard someone investigating/industry regulator job about that outbreak and they were shifting it to workers being covid safe at the factory but then car sharing, outside life as the reason for the outbreak there.

Completely believable but didn't half sound like a blame game to cynical old me.

The company where my daughter works has had no social distancing on no PPE. They told her if she wanted it she would have to provide it herself. This is not a small company either and is one of the most well known retail brands.

I can't take this fool seriously. I say fool, I mean ****

"Most people in this country are following the rules and doing their bit to control the virus, but we must remain focused and we cannot be complacent," Mr Johnson said.

Further easing, this seems so strange, after the brakes were put on it the other week, we have an increase in infections and so on.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53772735

46k have died and people are worried they have to lock down when they return from Frarnce , which is near France I believe, FFS get a grip. Bloody schoolteachers

Honestly just can't get worried about this virus It's gonna go one of two ways for me until a vaccine is found.We either all develop antibodies and it becomes just another virus or its gonna wipe half the planet out.Unfortunately people will be people you won't ever stop that.

I can't take this fool seriously. I say fool, I mean ****

"Most people in this country are following the rules and doing their bit to control the virus, but we must remain focused and we cannot be complacent," Mr Johnson said.

Further easing, this seems so strange, after the brakes were put on it the other week, we have an increase in infections and so on.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53772735

I thought we were at the limit of what restrictions could be eased anyway.

Surely this further easing wasn't announced to deflect attention from the exam results confusion was it ?

I thought we were at the limit of what restrictions could be eased anyway.

Surely this further easing wasn't announced to deflect attention from the exam results confusion was it ?
'Confusion' is putting it politely. 'Fiasco' or 'complete and utter clusterfuck' might also describe it.

I honestly thought government in the country hit rock bottom when Cameron came in, but the last 10 years have dispelled that. Every single day, they out-do themselves in incompetence and brazen disregard for the voters.

And the sad (and terrifying) thing is, if there were an election tomorrow, they would probably get back in.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53781140

Coronavirus cases across England appear to be levelling off, despite flare-ups in local hotspots, according to estimates from the Office for National Statistics (ONS).

An estimated 1 in 1,900, or 28,300 people in England currently have the virus.

The ONS said evidence of a "small increase" in people testing positive in July has now stabilised.

1441 new cases

925 in hospital, 75 on ventilators.

No daily death figure not sure if these are being phased out. Probably the one that was deemed different to the other 3 nations of the UK

But 11 deaths within 28 days of being tested positive is a new one on the site

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

1441 new cases

925 in hospital, 75 on ventilators.

No daily death figure not sure if these are being phased out. Probably the one that was deemed different to the other 3 nations of the UK

But 11 deaths within 28 days of being tested positive is a new one on the site

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

It just said on Sky news that the death rate was now the highest it has been for 2 months and to expect some stricter measures soon if this continues.