Copa Libertadores Final moved to Madrid | Vital Football

Copa Libertadores Final moved to Madrid

I knew that they was going to change the venue for the fixture but to play it 6000 miles away seems a little extreme to me

Buzz you have to put your foot down in your marriage,I never did as I was told and ruled the roost and you can ask my two ex wives if you want....

Thinking about it,let her have her Sunday tv :hmmm:

I was thinking the same thing, CP. I have told Buzz before that he needs to get a grip on the domestic front, but he doesn’t listen.
:giggle:

There are only two seasons in our house, The Football Season and the Cricket season, none of which play on Sunday night, so I think I am being reasonable, Mrs B no1 did not think so, so she was on her bike asap.

It you want your wife to listen to every word that you say then you just have talk in your sleep ;)

Although I can see why Plate don't want to travel 6000 miles for the second leg of the fixture they have to remember that it was their fans that attacked the opposition bus so have no reason to complain,i've got a feeling though that it's probably a convenient excuse to sell South American football to the Spanish

Well this game went ahead and I’ve rarely seen a worse example of awful football and terrible cheating. They’ve spent more time rolling around in “agony” than actually playing. This is supposed to be Sourh America’s equivalent of Europe’s Champions League final. If that’s the standard of football, then no wonder the cream of South American footballers play over here.
It’s 1:1 so I assume it will go to ET/pens.