Contributors - Where are you? | Vital Football

Contributors - Where are you?

The Owl

Vital 1st Team Regular
Where has everybody gone. Have you moved to other forums?
Used to get good debates on here whether you agreed or not.
Now very little but there is plenty to discuss, Ashworth, Howe, Injuries, Transfers etc.
You dont have to agree with each other but at least put your point of view. Dont let this website die.

And other than that we can talk about some other chit chat:

I bought a motorcycle a month ago and my plan is to take a tour in and around Newcastle. Been there a couple of times now. once with my now passed wife, one time to a match with my daughter and another time with both my kids to shop.
Hope I can do it soon on my own for some good me time. Need a passport nowadays though.

I agree that there is plenty to debate which is typical as ive just been so busy in the last year doing various things.

I contribute nowhere else but here when I do get the chance although it's usually gone 1 in the morning before im fully available. Maybe ill get more time soon once I complete one or two jobs.

I'm still here, got banned from the mag either for using the word shit 🤭 or because implied the premier league is corrupt. Always interested to hesr people's differing opinions on all things nufc